Prayer for Walt

My dear Walt, it has been ten months today since you went to be with God. I know that I am not dealing well with the greatest loss of my life. I keep praying that God will allow you to let me know that you are at peace and that you are now breathing the sweet air of heaven. I will love you and miss you always.

I have tears to join to yours, dear Patricia. That was a moving prayer and I also ask Jesus to heal you and comfort you.

praying

you are in my prayers
May Our Lord comfort you and give you His peace.

Praying for you, and for Walt.

God bless,
Ut

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers.***
May God bless you with His Presence and peace and heal your aching heart.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jesus please comfort Patricia in her grief and loss, and fill her life with peace and hope. I ask Your blessings on Walt’s soul.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Love of Jesus Fill us.
Holy Spirit Guide us.
Will of the Father be done. AMEN

Merciful Father, help Patricia in her grief. Guide her and comfort her with your unending love. Amen.

Jesus,
Purify the faithful soul of Walt to enter into Paradise with You forever!

Please console Patricia with the inspiration of the Holy Spirit to have confidence that Walt rests with You!

Also, please help Patricia to persevere in her faith so when she leaves this world she will be able to see Your face!

I ask this in Your name Jesus!

Amen, Amen!
+

I am praying for you and for the repose of Walt’s soul.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.