Prayer for woman considering an abortion

An acquaintance of mine is pregnant and has decided she is going to have an abortion. She hasn’t actually gone through with it yet. Pray that God may yet open her heart and mind to the truth of what she plans to do.

Lord have mercy.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, give this person the clarity to see the reality of abortion; give her a horror of disturbing the life You have created. Help her to remember that her mother also had a choice. Help her to make the right choice herself.

I am praying.
May Our Lady of Guadalupe hold her in her loving embrace and fill this woman’s heart with great motherly love towards her baby.

Alma

LORD Jesus
Guide and Protect Ur Children.

I will be praying for this intention.

Also praying that the Spirit will intervene to show this young lady what her actions will do.

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Praying.

I will add this to my prayer list. May God give her the grace, and wisdom to make the right decision and may she find help and compassion to help her in the days/months ahead.

Lord, You’ve given us free will and the ability to make our own choices, but at times You intervene to encourage us in the right direction. Please intervene now in this woman’s life; place obstacles in her path to abortion, enough to make her wonder if You’re speaking to her heart and to begin to listen.

Praying…

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to pray to the Father that the life of this unborn child, who is in danger of abortion, will be spared to life to sing His praises. Amen.

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

O Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son, Who are in the bosom of the Father, True God, source of life and immortality, Light of Light, Who came into the world to enlighten it: You were pleased to be conceived in the womb of the Virgin Mary for the salvation of our souls by the power of Your All-Holy Spirit. O Master, Who came that we might have life more abundantly, we ask You to enlighten the minds and hearts of those blinded to the truth that life begins at conception and that the unborn in the womb are already adorned with Your image and likeness; enable us to guard, cherish, and protect the lives of all those who are unable to care for themselves.

For You are the Giver of Life, bringing each person from non-being into being, sealing each person with divine and infinite love. Be merciful, O Lord, to those who, through ignorance or willfulness, affront Your divine goodness and providence through the evil act of abortion. May they, and all of us, come to the life of Your Truth and glorify You, the Giver of Life, together with Your Father, and Your All-Holy and Life-giving Spirit, now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Jesus please inspire Joseph’s friend to keep and cherish this baby

praying :signofcross:

Our Father,
Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done,
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.

Glory be to the Father
And to the Son
And to the Holy Spirit:
As it was in the beginning,
Is now,
And ever shall be,
World without end.

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.