Prayer for Zoe To grow in faith

Dear Lord, Zoe has a Catholic family, but she is not committed, I pray that she can grow to be more committed and believe in Jesus Christ as her savior,and try to start saying the rosary daily. amen. :smiley:

Lord, please grant powerful graces to Zoe, that she might ever draw closer to your Sacred Heart as a shining light of your love to her family and others. Draw them all toward the faith with joy. Cultivate in them joy, faith, hope, and love all the way to the eternal garden. Send angels to minister to them and calm them in troubles and delight with them in joys. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Joining you in prayer that Zoe may grow in the Faith and believe Jesus Christ is her savior that died for her sins; that God is ever forgiving and merciful for those who believe and repent.
I pray that she might pray even a decade of the rosary for starters and grow in love of Mary our Mother.
Mary.

Divine Mercy Conversion Prayer

O Blood and Water,
which gushed forth
from the Heart of Jesus
as a Fount of Mercy for us,
I trust in You.

O Blood and Water,
which gushed forth
from the Heart of Jesus
I trust in You.

O Blood and Water,
which gushed forth
from the Heart of Jesus
I trust in You.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for Zoe to deepen her faith and grow closer to God.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

I just said a prayer for Zoe. God bless you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.