Prayer Forum 3 replies

All of a sudden can’t post more than 3 replies in a row again in the prayer forum … just changed tonight … was wondering if this is on purpose or is something broken?

@camoderator

Probably a glitch.

1 Like

You’re probably right.

In the meantime PM me and I’ll be happy to unblock a thread.

That’s so kind of you … but there are quite a few I pray in … for some reason people don’t go back to post in them, but they check every day or so to see if I prayed and they like the prayer to let me know they still need prayers … it’s a shame they don’t post in the thread though.

2 Likes

Well the moderator just told me it’s a rule … for some reason it wasn’t being employed in the prayer forum for quite a while … now it is … I will just have to tell people that if they want me to be able to continue to pray in their thread that they will need to post in it after I have prayed three times.

2 Likes

That is interesting that it was then wasn’t now is the rule again. I thought they changed it in that sub-forum.

2 Likes

I did too.

So did I … doesn’t really impact me personally … I feel bad for the people that always like the prayers … but if they want the prayers that much they will need to just post in the thread … I can always pray for them anyway without posting the prayer.

3 Likes

You are so kind Katherine. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

We just had some fixes applied to stop the annoying drop downs. I wonder if they went in and also cleaned up some rules…so to say. I’d just ask those that have been giving you hearts to post a quick comment …even a simple thank you so you can continue to post? I bet almost everyone will comply. :heart:

2 Likes

That’s never been posted anywhere…

This place is ridiculous!

1 Like

Yes, they do.

1 Like

For some reason I can today now post more than 3 times in a row in the prayer forum … I’m confused, but I am happy for the people who want prayers. I’ll just take this a day at a time … and I’m sorry for bothering anyone with this issue.

2 Likes

Maybe it was “fixed” again for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.