Prayer, healing, miracles and wonders

2001 Unusual apperance of the heart, left and right pulmonary artery. There appears to be minimal peribronchial infiltrate in hilar region.

This is the brief impression the MD diagnosis on my son years ago. I asked what it means and was told that my son got 2 big holes on his pulmonary artery that is probably why he got shortness of breath. We were told that there is nothing to do except hope for the best, wait and wants him back in three years.

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named. (Eph 3:14-15) We ask our brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for us including those who have gone to heaven before us. We need all the prayers as in “Communion of Saints”

2003 The heart is small with evidence of a small left ventricle. Prominence of the left hilum is noted, which appears to be caused by rotation of the pulmonary artery from its usual distribution causing prominence of the vessel. The right pulmonary artery is normal. The lungs are slightly overinflated. Again hope for the best and come back in 3 years.

Thanks be to God the right pulmonary artery is now normal. I learn early in life that we always seek, pray and “await the blessed hope, the appearance of the glory of the great God and of our savior Jesus Christ” (Titus 2:13). Prayer is always part of our family life in good times or bad to which me and my wife wanted to pass along to our children and from generations to come.

2006-7 The heart is normal in size with evidence of a small left venticle…
2008 Everything is normal and my son is healed!:bowdown2:

Allelluiah! The prayer of the People of God flourishes in the shadow of God’s dwelling place, first the ark of the covenant and later the Temple. At first the leaders of the people - the shepherds and the prophets - teach them to pray. And for me… “Pray without ceasing in all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus”. ( 1 The 5:17-18)

Today I asked your prayers for my son Martin. I know God has a plan to each and everyone of us. God healed him in His way and in His time and so are we. He is going to college as a freshman. Although he applied to lots of grants and scholarship he did not get a single $. In helping him I even bough KT’s Debt Cures book to get info. Grants are hard to find at this time of the year and school is starting next month. I am wondering if there are still available grants out there? Since I do not have enough financial resources prayers is always the best source for “My God will fully supply whatever you need, in accord with his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. (Phil 4:19) I believe God will provide and your prayers :gopray:are very much appreciated. In God we trust!

Thank you for your inspirational post! :slight_smile:

Praying for Martin …

You may also wish to post in the Prayer Intentions forum where more people may see your request.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thanks and have a God bless day…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.