Prayer Help to Find a Psychologist and M.D

Hello my Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

May I please ask for an intercessory prayer that I might find a good psychologist and medical doctor for my mental health and physical health?

I promise to pray deeply for a who post and pray for me.

Tank you so much.

VitoJoseph

Can you tell us what the problem is. Maybe some of us could help.

Praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us all our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory
for ever and ever.
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God
pray for us, sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hello Vito Joseph, I read this weekend how we must be honest with ourselves when we pray.We tend to pray to God in very pious language for our needs without making the effort to realise these needs for ourselves…“God will never do for us what we can and should do for ourselves” (MGR. MICHAEL BUCKLEY)…pray to God, then do what you can for your prayer to come true.
I realised this very weekend that I am guilty of expecting God to solve all my problems…now I have to resort to Plan B which requires my input…so, I’ll do you a deal…
you pray for my success and I’ll pray for yours…how does that sound?..Holy Spirit Guide You!

Lord, please help VitoJoseph to find a good Catholic psychologist who is caring, honest, trustworthy and sensitive to his spiritual needs. Please, also, help him find a good primary care physician to help him keep physically well, one who will be kind and really helpful to him. May his doctors help him keep healthy in mind, body and spirit. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

I ask the Lord to guide you as you search for good medical and psychological care.
I ask God to help you develop the strengths and attitudes you need to deal wisely with your problems.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.