prayer help

In orissa {india} lot of catholics including priests nuns laymen are being attacked andsome of them murdered Their houses,churches convents schoolss are being vandalized burnd apparantly with out any cause .request prayrs especially 8day penance starting tomorrow to commemorate the birth day of our holly mother st Mary on 8th september

Will include your request in my prayers…

Although late, I’ll make a novena in the days following the feast of the blessed Mother’s birthday

Mar Ivanios of India, founder of the Syro-Malankara reunion movement, wrote to Pius XII that unmarried Indian girls (even Hindu) looking for husbands spend time in prayer and fasting before the Nativity of the Theotokos on 8 September.

I will pray to god to stop all these things.
Its not a good thing to attack christain people without any reason.
What is the government in India doing even after so many people are killed.

Kelvin
4th Dimension Private Limited is a BPO
4th Dimension

Dear Children of the Living God,
Does any religion allow this – Is this not Terrorism.
Keeping quite about it will not help – Christians, do not retaliate, we are willing to die as Martyrs, however, are these people willing to face God and justify their actions?
Please send this to your friends, and raise your voices, against the atrocities committed, in the name of religion.
I am an Indian, and am proud of being a Catholic Indian.
Attached are few pictures of violence against Christians in Orissa.

Reports received that thousands of Christian homes were burned down, many were brutally murdered and many are living away in remote unknown hide outs, without food and clothes to change. Many are living in the shelters.
Please pray for our country and those who are suffering.

A REQUEST TO ALL CHRISTIANS – PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES SO THAT TOGETHER WE COULD RAISE OUR VOICE TO HEAVEN…

Father in Jesus’ name I beg You to grant the prayers of Your people in India. Have compassion of Indian Christians and bring their enemies to repentance and restitution of their rights and properties

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.