prayer in need.

i have been studying for the longest time to get where i wanted to be with in school…
i decided to quit highschool and take ged classes for about 3-4 yrs. that didn’t work
out soo well… i decided to go back to retake my exam in oct. failed again
and i am hoping that this monday i will pass… ah i am very stress about it, but
i have been pulling thru… just been praying about it. i am still constantly wondering
about my love life. ahh it has been a struggle, but i know God will help me out
with this

I will pray for you :slight_smile:

Lord shield him with your most precious blood and wash away all his inequities.
Send your angels to warch and guide him and to protect him in all evils.
May he pass his exam this coming monday,
Father God we ask it in Jesus name… Amen

God bless you!

Remember, by now you’ll probably have a fair idea what to expect, so you’re not going into it blind. Keep calm about it all, and make sure you have a good balance between eating, sleeping, studying and relaxing in the lead-up to your exam.

I’ll mention you in my prayers tonight!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord, please help Hienieboo to have the confidence and clarity to do well in this exam, and please help her to study towards a successful future.
Please help her to be less anxious with regard to the young man she is interested in, but that she will quietly trust and pray that things will work out with him if that is best for them both.
Please ensure for her a safe and happy future. Thank You, Lord

Dear Lord please help Hienieboo pass his/her test. Give him/her confidence to apply all the knowledge he/she has on the subject matter with ease and determination. Don’t let him/her worry excessively about the test, but just give him/her grace to be able to give it his/her best try. Help him/her not to worry too much about his/her love life but just grant him/her the graces to be the best Christian he/she can be. This will do wonders for anyone’s love life, including his/hers. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying for your success

aww thanks trishie i have been fairly confident in this exam… i will try my best to wait patiently for these things to happen

aww thanks. i have been trying not to worry about it soo much but it’s coming down to the wire… haha oh yea i am a girl. lol

ahh i am a girl… hhehe thanks though

thanks mary cruz

yea your right. i have a very fair idea what to expect. hehe i have taken it already just getting my results monday. hehe thanks

Praying for you.

You are welcome! I pray you just give the test your all! You have many people praying for you!

oh i didn’t do well on my exit exam, but i did find a way out. i am going to take the pre-ged test for 6 hrs. hehe thanks a lot. i bet i sure do.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please bless this person in their time of uncertainty and trial. If You so will it, Lord, descend Your Holy Spirit upon them, and clear their minds as they prepare for and take this test, so that they may pass. Through Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.