Prayer Intention for a hopeful heart

I have been praying and hoping that my special intention will be granted. Although it seems so impossible, and will take a miracle, I have been praying so hard, that my prayers, coupled with a strong faith, it will be granted. I am praying for my ex boyfriend of almost 8 years to come back. Although he has a girlfriend now, I still believe that there is still love left for me in his heart. He has been communicating, and my friends think that he is just giving me false hopes. My friends don’t know that every time he sends me an SMS or call me, I consider it a miracle coz I have been praying for it everyday. I have also prayed to St. Therese, and she did showed me red and white roses in 2 different occasions…I know it was her sign that she heard me. I won’t give up praying, and I hope, I can find someone in this site, who will be kind enough to pray for me. One day, when my petition is granted, I will be forever be thankful to those who helped me pray, even if what I am asking seems impossible…

I will include your request in my rosary right now!. God bless.

Dear Krys28: I loved how you described your feeling…a hopeful heart. Perhaps St. Therese gift of the sight of roses was a reward for your understanding that, YES, your heart can have great, enduring hope.

Dear Jesus, Lord and Savior of all creation, including all love and all reason, I praise You today for Krys28, who has already recognized a change in her own heart to that of hope. Your gentle instructions have saved her from resentment and anger and instead have made her rely upon Your counsel. Please continue to send your spirit and further guide the channeling and maturing of her new found hope. Help Krys28 find her way. Help her accept Your will. Help her accept Your will that guides her ex-boyfriend as well. Thank You for allowing St. Therese to aid and intercede with her simple, yet elegant care and concern.
It is only through the grace of Your Name that I can even prayerfully request this petition of You. Amen. Jesus. Amen.

:amen:

praying

Praying very hard for you!

Krys, I ask God’s healing love for your life and heart, that you will live your life positively and fully as God wishes for you.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

On October 29…it’s going to be 1 year since we officially broke up. I am praying more, sending heaven my plea, that though we are miles apart, though he is with his girlfriend, may the holy spirit touch him…and with every touch of the holy spirit…may he feel my love and care for him. A prayer that may sound impossible, but I have faith that it will only take God’s will, and my prayer will be granted. Thank you to those who prayed. He’s been sending SMS everyday, showing he cared…

I hope you won’t get tired of including me and my petition in your prayers. God bless you all…and one day, when my prayer gets granted… it’s a miracle that I will forever owe to everyone who helped me.

today is the anniversary of our break up. After almost 8 years…he told me to move on. Please pray for me. I still love him so much, and I am still hoping, praying that he still has a part of his heart, left for me.

Praying I do believe in miracles and may god grant you the desires of your heart.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.