Prayer Intention

Please allow me to foreword this prayer request with a piece of information. I tell this so that you can get a better understanding of who I am and what brings me here.

I am the type of person that seems to have everything together. I feel somewhat successful in my career, marriage, and life. However the real me worries about EVERYTHING. If it’s not one thing, it another. Here lately I am consumed with worrying about something going wrong with something within my home, i.e. heat, plumbing, etc.

This past weekend I had a tooth that started bothering me. I previously had a root canal on this tooth and can remember the dentist telling me that he “hoped it worked.” It is now swollen and tender to the touch way below the gum line. I went to the dentist this morning, he put me on an antibiotic, and told me that he was optimistic about saving the tooth.

I know that things could be a lot worse for me in life, and that a tooth should be the least of my worries, however I’ve allowed it to drive me to the point of being physically sick. If it weren’t my tooth it would be something else.

My purpose here is to ask for prayers in turning my worries over to God and letting him take complete and total control on my life, while at the same time healing my tooth. :smiley:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that ayone who fled to your protection, imlored your help, or sought your intercession ws left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To you I come; before you I stand, sinfull and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. AMEN

May the Lord grant you healing. May the Lord grant you trust in Him in all things.

May the Lord guide you to be thankful every day for the gifts He has given you.

Place your cares before God in prayer, “**Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.” **1 Peter 5: 7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4: 6-7

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.