Prayer Intention

Please pray for our Sister Marge. She has Alzhimeir’s and needs our prayers for peace of soul.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you St. Gabriel for your prayer to Mary.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Lord, I pray for Marge. Grant her peace of mind and your special care and protection all the days of her life. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Jesus I ask You to comfort and strengthen Marge’s family in their sorrow at their sister’s painful loss of so much of herself. Her spirit remains whole though her mind deteriorates, please flood Your blessings on her and her family. Thank You, Jesus

Thank you, Donkey. We are Poor Clares, Sr. Marge is too and so the story of St. Francis is one I had forgotten about and is so touching.

Ready,
Thank you for reminding me to ask and then say Thanks.

Trishie,
Your prayer sounds like you know what it is to experience someone in this limbo. Thank you all.
I promise prayers for you and if you have a prayer intention visit our wesite below and email us and we will hold your intention in our life of prayer.

www.poorclaresnj.com

Dear Lord, help your servant, Marge, and her family of Poor Clare Sisters. Keep fear from her and give her the childlike comfort of Your Presence. Amen.

Thank you Baptista/Peggy, your words are comfoting and it is true. It is all redemptive suffering.
May God be with you.:slight_smile:

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Thank you all for your prayers for our Sister Marge. She is now in the hospital with pneumonia and so more prayers please. thank you. Also we would like to move her to a Catholic Nursing Home and we are waiting for a bed. Please pray that in God’s good time this all may happen.

Peace and blessings to you all.:thumbsup:

Praying hard to St. Dymphna.

Thank you rocket for your promise of prayers. We are still waiting for a bed at the Catholic nursing home. Sister Marge was dismissed from the Hospital and is back at the old nursing home. God’s will be done but we hope it will be the Catholic home.:thumbsup:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

thank you Phoenix for your prayer. Mary will be there for Sr. Marge…:slight_smile:

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Thank You for your prayers Kilo 1Mike21
Prayers for your intentions, too
Peace and all good.

Praying for comfort and peace…

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

You’re quite welcom Maggie…God Bless you and your sisters for all that you do…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.