Prayer intentions for Father Gordon

Prayer intentions for Father Gordon:

I have been corresponding with Father Gordon MacRae, who, in my opinion, has been
egregiously and falsely accused, and was hoping that everyone here at CAF would kindly
keep him in their thoughts and prayers, just as our mother Mary often urges us to do,
(when speaking of our Priests) - via apparition, (catholic approved apparitions that is). A
terrible injustice has befallen this man, in my opinion!!! If you get the chance please
read These Stone Walls, by Father Gordon - thanks friends:

thesestonewalls.com/gordo…Stone+Walls%29

Hail Mary
Full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Praying

Lord, please come to Fr. Gordon’s assistance and have mercy on him. Help him to persevere in faith and have Blessed Mary be his advocate; may she help him to fight against every false accusation. May he carry his cross patiently and lovingly. Mother Mary, please intercede and help resolve this problem. Amen.

Joe, I didn’t get to read the link you posted but I pray that this priest is delivered from the hands of his enemies. Peace!

Jesus, I trust in You!

Praying for this priest …

I am praying.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed by Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses are we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.