Prayer intentions: Too much negativity

Please pray for me, brothers and sisters. I am having a really hard time submitting myself before God as I should, for a bunch of reasons that I know don’t count for anything in the long run but nevertheless seem to be driving my life right now.

Oh Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. :frowning:

Dear Lord, may good dzheremi love You to the best of his/her ability and fear offending You with a holy fear. May dzheremi keep your commandments to the best of his/her ability, always striving to be surrendered to Your most precious Will with total confidence in You. May he/she know you as the merciful God who wants him/her (and us all) perfected for our own benefit and for the Kingdom. Bless dzheremi and make him/her a saint. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying for you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for the many blessings in our lives and today we thank you especially for all of our friends who help us to remain humble and to exalt You only. We lift up our prayers and petitions on behalf of our friend dzheremi who is having a difficult time with trust and obedience to you dear Lord. Our friend desires to see positive change in life and asks for your blessings and mercy, that his/her heart may be conformed to our Lord Jesus, and that your unconditional love may infuse him/her and cause a change in habits and perceived priorities in life. Lord, all of your children are imperfect and sinful, and we all need your grace and strength to persevere and follow the ways you have taught us. We lift up a beautiful prayer for our friend to reflect on in this time of hurt and transition:

THE PRAYER
RADIATING CHRIST

Dear Jesus,

Help me to spread Your fragrance everywhere I go.
Flood my soul with Your spirit and life.
Penetrate and possess my whole being so utterly
that all my life may only be a radiance of Yours.
Shine through me and be so in me
that every soul I come in contact with may feel Your presence in my soul.
Let them look up and see no longer me but only Jesus!
Stay with me and then I shall begin to shine as You shine,
so to shine as to be a light to others;
the light, O Jesus, will be all from You;
none of it will be mine:
it will be You shining on others through me.
Let me thus praise You in the way You love best:
by shining on those around me.
Let me preach You without preaching, not by words, but by my example,
by the catching force,
the sympathetic influence of what I do,
the evident fullness of the love my heart bears to You.

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for the many blessings in our lives and today we thank you especially for all of our friends who help us to remain humble and to exalt You only. We lift up our prayers and petitions on behalf of our friend dzheremi who is having a difficult time with trust and obedience to you dear Lord. Our friend desires to see positive change in life and asks for your blessings and mercy, that his/her heart may be conformed to our Lord Jesus, and that your unconditional love may infuse him/her and cause a change in habits and perceived priorities in life. Lord, all of your children are imperfect and sinful, and we all need your grace and strength to persevere and follow the ways you have taught us. We lift up a beautiful prayer for our friend to reflect on in this time of hurt and transition:

A PRAYER FOR
THE VIRTUE OF OBEDIENCE

Jesus, Almighty King of kings,
You Who obeyed Your Father to the end,
teach me the meaning of obedience.
My soul burns to comply to Your Will,
striving to charm Your Divinity.
While my worldly nature seeks one way,
my spiritual nature seeks another.
Bless me with the strength to obey,
that my soul may subdue both natures,
blending them as a fair aromatic bloom.
I always seek favor in Your eyes,
to always obey You until my last breath!

Amen.

Praying for you.

Loving God,

A PRAYER FOR
THE VIRTUE OF OBEDIENCE

Jesus, Almighty King of kings,
You Who obeyed Your Father to the end,
teach me the meaning of obedience.
My soul burns to comply to Your Will,
striving to charm Your Divinity.
While my worldly nature seeks one way,
my spiritual nature seeks another.
Bless me with the strength to obey,
that my soul may subdue both natures,
blending them as a fair aromatic bloom.
I always seek favor in Your eyes,
to always obey You until my last breath!

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.