Prayer Needed for a Little Soul

Please pray for the life of a little soul who is being delivered today at just 23 weeks because the health of his mother has taken a severe turn for the worse. :gopray2:

I will offer my Rosary for the little one and his Mom. :signofcross:

Praying for the mom and the little one.

God bless,
Ut

kaparlet:

I’m praying for your intentions.

Prayerfully,

Renato

Consecration to Mary
My Queen and my Mother, I give myself entirely to you; and to show my devotion to you, I consecrate to you this day my eyes, my ears, my mouth, my heart, my whole being without reserve. Wherefore, good Mother, as I am your own, keep me, guard me, as your property and possession. Amen.

Praying for a healthy baby and a quick recovery for Mom.

Paul

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Please know that my prayers go out to the entire family as well as the medical professionals who are caring for thiem all!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Praying.

God please watch over this little one and his momma too. St. Joseph give your strength to this little ones daddy.

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee, the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

I will pray for the mother and baby at Mass today. I ask Jesus to care for them both and grant them healing and health.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Merciful Father, please let it be your will that healing, health and blessings come upon this family in need. Amen

:byzsoc:

The Men’s group that I’m a part of are meeting tonight and will pray the Rosary. The mom and the little one will be in my intentions.

O great St. Gerard, God has raised you up as the patron and protector of expectant mothers. Please intercede for the mother delivering today as well as for her little one. Protect them.

Thank you. Amen.

I will offer a Rosary today for this mom and her little one; also for the medical professionals taking care of them both that they may have the skill and knowledge to perform their duties.:gopray2: :amen:

UPDATE: Little Colton Dube was born this morning weighing in at a mere 1lb. 6oz. He is in a delicate situation, but thanks to everyone’s prayers, he is thriving! Mom is doing much better too. Thanks to everyone who read my post and are keeping this family in your prayers, please keep them coming! :grouphug:

Good news so far! I’ll be praying.

Prayers For Mother And Baby
Grandma Glor

I’ll be praying for them, for sure.

+JMJTJ+

***My son was a preemie 27 years ago and miraculously survived ***
seemingly insurmountable odds through the Grace of God.
All things are possible for this precious life which is in God’s Hands!
Colton and his family will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Heavenly Father, Holy Queen, I pray to thee
Watch after the beloved in this family
May the young one grow old to be a servant to thee
May the mother grow to emulate Mary.
Through your compassion and love may the two continue to do better.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.