Prayer needed for help in a relationship

I am not one to usually go around and ask for help, since I am firm believer in handling things myself with the Lord’s help, But this time I could use a little extra help. Life in general has dealt a difficult hand of cards and basically in the same week her mother has needed emergency surgeory and her work began layoffs. It has created severe hardships in more ways then one and I have been doing my best, but my best simply is not working. The stress of it all has taxed our relationship immensely. If anyone has the time; any and all prayers that she makes it through this hardship and that we make it through this together would be appreciated greatly.

Prayers are on the way.

Praying for you and your intentions Danny…Take Care…

Father please give Your blessings of understanding, unity and peace to this family whose relationship is under sress through illness and unemployment. Please support Danny in his efforts to make things easier, and help his wife to appreciate and be reassured by all he is trying to do. Please bring about improvements in their situation, and in their responses to the difficulties. I ask this in Jesus’ name

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Danny, continuing prayers for your marriage difficulties and aksking the Lord to help your wife to revive.

Praying for you…

Praying very hard for the reconciliation of your relationship!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Father,
bring these two together as a “tag team” i pray…i pray that you will use this to strengthen their relationship and to know to rely on one another. I pray that you will bless this relationship and help Danny to know that his uwavering support is what will get them through this: together.
Bring strength and courage where there is weariness.
In Jesus Name,
AMEN

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.