Prayer needed for infertility

My name is Alia and my husband’s name is Daniel. Please pray for us as we are going through a difficult time. We have been trying to start a family for 15 months and although it may not seem as long as what others have gone through it has been diffcult for us. I suffered a miscarriage 1 year ago and I had a chemical pregnancy in May of last year. I was diagnosed with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and I have been on medication to help regulate my cycles and increase my fertility. My husband’s health is fine. Please pray that God will grant our request if it be His will. Pray that He will heal me so that I can conceive a child and carry the child to term. If it is not His will then pray for us that we will follow His will with grace and that we have patience while we wait for a family or a realization of what His will is for us. I thank you in advance for your prayers.
:gopray2:

Lord, please hear Alia’s prayers for fertility in accord with the Father’s merciful will. Grand Alia and Daniel abundant graces to bear this cross in union with your Passion. Lead them always with angelic help to your Sacred Heart. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

My prayers are with you. My prayers will include your ability to find a good acupuncturist and I am quite serious. It certainly wouldn’t hurt to try. It has proven to work and I have seen many adorable results. Blessings.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

You and your husband will be in my prayers. Pax Christi.

Praying hard.

Praying… :slight_smile:
It took my parents 8 years to have kids and they went through all kinds of fertility testing and treatments. They went on to have 5 kids. I strongly suggest the Rosary Novena, as I have had wonderful experiences by implementing it! It’s very powerful! God bless!

Thank you all so very much for your prayers. My husband and i greatly appreciate it! I will look into the acupuncture and I will start a rosary novena this Lenten season.
God Bless!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.