Prayer needed for my dad and his sisters

After my grandmother passed away, there has been discord in my dad’s family about the house that my grandmother left behind, apparently one of my aunts started to dispute ownership and went against my grandmother’s will, my dad and two of my aunts are bitterly fighting my aunt that arguably claims sole ownership, I love my aunt so dearly as well as my fad and my other two aunts, that I cannot believe that such dispute is happening, it makes me sad, I have been praying everyday that all this inheritance affair is just a misunderstanding and that harmony will prevail.

If you can add my family to your prayers, that would be terrific.

God bless ,

Kaliman

Lord, please extend holy angels among this father and sisters that the virtue of love permeate each of their hearts. See that they are protected from every vice of jealousy, greed, sin of the tongue, or any impropriety amongst each other and otherwise. Lead them joyfully as a holy familial unit, just as you shared with your family, Joseph and Mary, and extended kin such as Elizabeth. Quell the difficult trials of this fallen world with heavenly refreshment and light that penetrates the hearts of all involved. Lead them joyfully by grace into faith, hope, love, and joy, all the way to the eternal garden of peace. Have mercy, Lord Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Praying for your family to have peace & harmony.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

this often happens when a loved one passes. we witness behavior we never expected to see. praying for your family.

Praying for your family…

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary…

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Dear Jesus,

I humbly implore you to grant your special graces to our family. May our home be the shrine of peace, purity, love, labor and faith. I beg you, dear Jesus, to rpotect and bless all of us, absent and present, living and dead.

O Mary,

Loving Mother of Jesus, and our Mother, pray to Jesus for our family, for all the families of the world, to guard the cradle of the newborn, the schools of the young and their vocations.

Blessed Saint Joseph,

holy guardian of Jesus and Mary, assist us by your prayers in all necessities of life. Ask of Jesus that special grace which he granted to you, to watch over our home at the pillow of the sick and the dying, so that with Mary and with you, Heaven may find our family unbroken in the sacred Heart of Jesus.

Amen.

Praying…
+
*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen*

Prayed for your intention.

Praying…

Praying for your family and for harmonious resolution.

Amen.

Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

I am so sorry. I’m also praying for peace in your family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.