Prayer needed for my daughter

Hello dear Brothers and Sisters,

I would welcome your prayers for my pregnant daughter who is about to deliver any day now. She is an older Mom and as an older Mom has concerns about the health of her baby. Please pray that our Father will surround her with his love and grace. I pray with the blessed Padre Pio and Saint Faustina for her and would welcome all prayers of God's faithful children.

Thank you. This is my first post.

Blessings,

GAC

Will pray for your DD and her baby..

Lord, please bless GACameron’s daughter with a safe delivery and a healthy baby boy or girl to love. May GACameron’s daughter place all her confidence in your merciful love and be totally surrendered to your merciful love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Welcome to CAF!

Praying that your daughter and grandchild have a healthy birth …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying all will be well with your DD and Grandbaby.

Dear Family of God, God be praised! Thank you for your prayers. My daughter had a healthy, beautiful baby girl on Thursday morning at 4:00am, 8lbs. 10oz, 21", Lily Ann. I am grateful for your faithfulness and prayers. It was a wonderful experience for our family. My two older grandchildren 8 and 10 years were present. All my gratidtude and prayers for each of you, Thank you again.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.

:amen:

Praying.

prayers coming your way :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the birth of your new granddaughter!

Glory and praise to you, Lord, Jesus Christ!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.