Prayer needed for my friend Steve

I have a dear internet friend in Melbourne Australia who is in serious condition in the hospital. From what I was told he was spewing his bowels out. Steve is severely overweight. Please keep him in your prayers as well as his family and girl friend Marita in your prayers too. Thank you.

Jesus I ask that You help to ease Steve’s discomfort.
Jesus please ensure that Steve receives the best care and is able to resolve the problems that lead to his illness, and to his weight problems, which relate to possible health issues and consequences. Please lay Your healing hand gently upon him.
Please give reassurance to those who care for him, including Marita and Georgia.
Let Your light and love surround them.

Praying hard.

Praying hard for Steve’s comfort and good health, and for Marita also, in this difficult time…

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us. And after this our exile, show unto us the blessed Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, o Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

I didnt realize the severity of Steves Illness. He was really sick with his intestines and Thank God for Marita’s insistance on calling an ambulance for him. He had to have surgery because he was vomiting his feces. He went and had surgery for this and was in ICU for a good while. I talked to my friend Shelly who lives there in Melbourne and she told me that he got to be moved to a ward, that he was out of ICU, I went and wrote the intention in the Adoration Chapel for him and for Marita and then came home and got the updated news on him and his condition. I have been in tears because I just dont want to lose him just yet. Praise Be God for hearing our cries for help. I will keep you all updated as I know what is going on with him.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Lord pleasse ease Steve’s discomfort and ensure that Steve receives the best care and is able to resolve the problems that lead to his illness, and to his weight problems, which relate to possible health issues and consequences. Please lay Your healing hand gently upon him.
Please give reassurance to those who care for him, including Marita and Georgia.
Let Your light and love surround them.

Dear Jesus,
Please heal Steve of his illness and bless Marita and his family as well

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray for Steve and Marita. Please heal Steve and help him survive this. May he start to lose weight after he recuperates and may Marita be comforted by the best of medical care for her husband and by the love, support and prayers of her family and friends. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for your friend Steve, Marita and you Gigglin…

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Good News On Steve!!! He was very sick in the hospital for almost a month. He had been so sick that he was vomiting his bowels up and they had to go in and do surgery and finally he is at home!! His girl friend got on line and sent me an off line message.
*I am so glad for God giving his girl friend Marita the persistance in making him go to the hospital and calling the ambulance. Thank you for your prayers!! *
Jack me up through the roof, ten feet tall and bullet Proof!!! Amen and thank you Jesus!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.