Prayer needed for preemie

My wife’s granddaughter had her baby two months early. Jake is 2lbs, 3oz & was born with a collapsed lung. He also needs blood transfusions – I don’t know if this means he is not making his own.

Your prayers are much appreciated.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for this precious little one…

Praying for Jake and his whole family.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. amen.

Prayers are lifted for this little one.

Praying for this little one…

***+JMJTJ+

I too was the mom of a preemie (3 months).
***He had many medical emergencies and transfusions, but is now a healthy, married man…27 years old! :wink: ***

Your loved ones will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God Bless you +

prayers…

kate

Jesus, please take Jake into Your tender and watchful care.
Help him to overcome his health difficulties to grow into a flourishing baby. Please reassure and give strength and peace to Jake’s family.

God bless you, and your family,

Trishie

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord please keep this little one close to your heart. Keep him safe and give his family the strength they need.

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers. Jake’s lungs are already improving. But he is so tiny!! His pamper is smaller than the palm of my hand.

Thank you all.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.