Prayer needed

Hello,
I had a question…about something…
God brought an angel into my life about 1 year ago…
and then took him out of my life recently…so i was wondering …am i worthy enough to have God bring another special angel into my life again??
Am I special enough to be happy again??

still seeking God’s will
Dayna

[quote=fruitloops_10]Hello,
I had a question…about something…
God brought an angel into my life about 1 year ago…
and then took him out of my life recently…so i was wondering …am i worthy enough to have God bring another special angel into my life again??
Am I special enough to be happy again??

still seeking God’s will
Dayna

[/quote]

God wants you to be happy, and he also knows what’s best for you. I think sometimes He gives a person to us because he knows we need that person. Then, when we no longer need that person, sometimes He takes them away. You are special to God, more special than you will ever know. Trust in Him with all your heart, and He will make you happy.

Sorry about using your angel. You might be being called by God to be an angel to someone.

May God bless you,
Deacon Tony SFO

Hi Dayna,
My heart breaks for you because we have similar situations. But rest assured, God is using this time to purify you for a purpose. He is calling you to get closer to Him, and let Him “call the shots”. Put all trust in God that God will work this out for your good.

Of course that is the tough part - what you think is for your good and what God knows is for your good. And of course, he could also be purifying your love’s heart/soul as well.

You and I have shared PM’s before about our situations. I lost the love of my life last year also and turned over my sadness to God.

God has used this time to bring me to my knees and pray and adore Him, trust Him and seek the Eucharist and His sacraments. So I have, and I have listened to the best of my ability. I have hope that this will work out as it should, and that God’s will be done.

I believe the Holy Spirit told me to hope, and trust and things would work out. My friends laughed at me, and told me to move on after a year of no communication - no earthly signs.

AND GUESS WHAT??? Almost 1 whole year has gone by, and yesterday I recevied a package in the mail. A surprise gift from him for no reason at all. Enclosed was a nice note. I emailed him today and thus - overnight, GOD has changed my world again!

God can change your world overnight,. when He thinks you are ready, and when it falls into His plan.

My best God given advice? Stay close to God and only listen to Him - no friends, no family. For they cannot see what He sees.

God is PURE love and only wants the best for you. Your job is to listen and praise Him. You are God’s favored child - He wants you to be happy. It’s all in His timing.
I will spend my time at Adoration in prayer for you.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Dear Blessed Mother,

God Willing, please hear and intercede for the intentions of fruitloops and inspire all to go to Mass, pray Your most Holy Rosary and sign up for Adoration. You do not have to be Catholic to do these things. Please inspire fruitloops to ask these questions again to You and Your most precious Son after these prayers. Please help fruitloops to have patience with open eyes, ears and softness to hear.

Here are four links for anyone who reads this post.

24/7 online Daily Mass
www.catholictv.com/shows/daily-mass

24/7 online Rosary in real time with all the world. Intentions may be posted. Intentions of others from around the world are posted, too, for prayers.
www.comepraytherosary.org

Beginners guide to praying the Rosary:
catholicity.com/prayer/rosary.html

As You know, Blessed Mother, here is Your beloved Mother Angelica leading the Chaplet of St. Michael which prays to each & every Legion of Angels. God Willing, inspire fruitloops to watch & pray with the video to fortify & bring strength, courage and wisdom. youtu.be/6ZHCAHTw-AU

Before sleep, I’ll meet You in the following decades of the Luminous Mysteries. Please thank Saint Pope John Paul 2 for instituting these great mysteries about Your Son’s life.

The Baptism of Jesus by John the Baptist
Jesus’ First Miracle at the Wedding of Cana (Thanks for encouraging Him, dear Mary.)
The Proclamation (Sermon on the Mount)
The Transfiguration (Jesus told Peter & James that what happens on the mountain, stays on the mountain … until further notice.)
The Institution of the Eucharist (Even after thousands of years, we can unite with Him in Body & Spirit anywhere around the world. Please thank Him again, for this awesome gift.)

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.