Prayer of Application to the Holy Spirit

Holy Spirit who solves all problems, who lights all roads so that I can attain my goal. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me and that in all instances of my life you are with me. I want in this short prayer to thank you for all things and to confirm once again that I never want to be separated from you, even and in spite of all material illusion. I want to be with you in eternal glory. thank you for your mercy toward me and mine.
THE PERSON MUST SAY THIS PRAYER FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS. AFTER THREE DAYS THE FAVOR REQUESTED WILL BE GRANTED EVEN IT IT MAY APPEAR DIFFICULT. THIS PRAYER, INCLUDING THESE INSTRUCTIONS, MUST BE PUBLISHED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE FAVOR IS GRANTED WITHOUT MENTIONING THE FAVOR; ONLY YOUR INITIALS SHOULD APPEAR AT THE BOTTOM.

ALT

This prayer saved and sustained ans renewed me, restored hope and faith. It brought a miracle for my child. I will continue this prayer daily forever. I praise God on my knees and see his light. I hope everyone who reads this prayer will feel my conviction and understand the incredible relief for an answered prayer over a young woman. thank you

Who is the Holy Spirit?

bluelake

The Holy Spirit, or the Holy Ghose, is the Third Person of the Most Holy Trinity.

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
By St. Josemaria Escriva
http://www.opusdei.ph/img/s/2.jpg

Come, O Holy Spirit;
enlighten my understanding
to know your commands;
strengthen my heart
against the wiles of the enemy;
inflame my will…
I have heard your voice,
and I don’t want to harden
my heart to resisting,
by saying ‘later… tomorrow.’
Nunc coepi! Now!
Lest there be no tomorrow for me!
O, Spirit of truth and wisdom,
Spirit of understanding and counsel,
Spirit of joy and peace!
I want what you want,
I want it because you want it,
I want it as you want it,
I want it when you want it.

Spirit who solves all problems, who lights all roads so that I can attain my goal. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me and that in all instances of my life you are with me. I want in this short prayer to thank you for all things and to confirm once again that I never want to be separated from you, even and in spite of all material illusion. I want to be with you in eternal glory. thank you for your mercy toward me and mine.
THE PERSON MUST SAY THIS PRAYER FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS. AFTER THREE DAYS THE FAVOR REQUESTED WILL BE GRANTED EVEN IT IT MAY APPEAR DIFFICULT. THIS PRAYER, INCLUDING THESE INSTRUCTIONS, MUST BE PUBLISHED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE FAVOR IS GRANTED WITHOUT MENTIONING THE FAVOR; ONLY YOUR INITIALS SHOULD APPEAR AT THE BOTTOM.
JB

Holy Spirit who solves all problems, who lights all roads so that I can attain my goal. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me and that in all instances of my life you are with me. I want in this short prayer to thank you for all things and to confirm once again that I never want to be separated from you, even and in spite of all material illusion. I want to be with you in eternal glory. thank you for your mercy toward me and mine.

PSR

Praying the prayer for you.

PSR

PSR

**O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.**

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.

:highprayer::highprayer::highprayer:

MFZ

The Holy Spirit, or the Holy Ghost, is the Third Person of the Most Holy Trinity.

By St. Josemaria Escriva

Come, O Holy Spirit;
to know your commands;
strengthen my heart
inflame my will…
I have heard your voice,
my heart to resisting,
Nunc coepi! Now!
Spirit of joy and peace!
I want what you want,

The Holy Spirit, or the Holy Ghost, is the Third Person of the Most Holy Trinity.

By St. Josemaria Escriva

Come, O Holy Spirit;
to know your commands;
strengthen my heart
inflame my will…
I have heard your voice,
my heart to resisting,
Nunc coepi! Now!
Spirit of joy and peace!
I want what you want,

By St. Josemaria Escriva

Come, O Holy Spirit;
to know your commands;
strengthen my heart
inflame my will…
I have heard your voice,
my heart to resisting,
Nunc coepi! Now!
Spirit of joy and peace!
I want what you want,

By St. Josemaria Escriva

Come, O Holy Spirit;
to know your commands;
strengthen my heart
inflame my will…
I have heard your voice,
my heart to resisting,
Nunc coepi! Now!
Spirit of joy and peace!
I want what you want,

By St. Josemaria Escriva

Come, O Holy Spirit;
to know your commands;
strengthen my heart
inflame my will…
I have heard your voice,
my heart to resisting,
Nunc coepi! Now!
Spirit of joy and peace!
I want what you want,

By St. Josemaria Escriva

Come, O Holy Spirit;
to know your commands;
strengthen my heart
inflame my will…
I have heard your voice,
my heart to resisting,
Nunc coepi! Now!
Spirit of joy and peace!
I want what you want,

By St. Josemaria Escriva

Come, O Holy Spirit;
to know your commands;
strengthen my heart
inflame my will…
I have heard your voice,
my heart to resisting,
Nunc coepi! Now!
Spirit of joy and peace!
I want what you want,

By St. Josemaria Escriva

Come, O Holy Spirit;
to know your commands;
strengthen my heart
inflame my will…
I have heard your voice,
my heart to resisting,
Nunc coepi! Now!
Spirit of joy and peace!
I want what you want,

By St. Josemaria Escriva

Come, O Holy Spirit;
to know your commands;
strengthen my heart
inflame my will…
I have heard your voice,
my heart to resisting,
Nunc coepi! Now!
Spirit of joy and peace!
I want what you want,

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.