Prayer of St. Benedict

Glorious St. Benedict, model of virtue, I kneel at your feet. Please pray to God for me, especially for protection from the dangers that surround me. Help me die to myself and serve Christ in others. O St. Benedict, you never dismissed anyone without consolation. I therefore invoke your powerful intercession, confident of our Lord’s mercy and grace. (prayer intention)

Help me, dear Saint Benedict, to live and die as God’s faithful child, and attain the eternal happiness of heaven. Amen

:byzsoc:

** Glorious St. Benedict, model of virtue, I kneel at your feet. Please pray to God for me, especially for protection from the dangers that surround me. Help me die to myself and serve Christ in others. O St. Benedict, you never dismissed anyone without consolation. I therefore invoke your powerful intercession, confident of our Lord’s mercy and grace. (prayer intention)

Help me, dear Saint Benedict, to live and die as God’s faithful child, and attain the eternal happiness of heaven. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.