Prayer of Thanksgiving for xAlisonx

A lovely soul of Christ that helped me to see personally and emotionally in addition to intellectually the viewpoint/lifestyle/perspective of a teen struggling with same-sex orientation to females and suicidal ideation as well as to witness her freedom from bondages of Satan and growth in understanding of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and his Blessed Mother, Mary, the Immaculate Conception and valuation of chastity. Prayer that Christ continues to lead and guide and protect and save her wherever she is from now until she reaches a final destingplace of Heaven. :o :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: :smiley: :heart: :heart: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

i will pray that god continues to guide this person through out their life. i pray she will turn to christ when she is struggling and give those struggles to him. i will offer up this rosary so that she will continue to be guided by the holy spirit and have her heart open to accept the grace.

God Bless

It’s wonderful that you began a thread for her. Her recent post indicated that she greatly needs our prayers at this time. Our prayer here may encourage her in renewal in the discouragement she felt. May God truly bless her with peace.

Praying very hard for xAlisonx to find happiness and peace of mind!

Praying for Alison.

Please remember Alison in your prayers…

Praying for her to continue to be close to our Lord and find peace and joy in her llfe…

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.