Prayer petition (infertility)

Dear Friends,
Please pray for a lady named Sharleen to have a baby. She has been trying to have a baby for more that seven years without success. Sharleen travels past an abortion clinic on the way to work. This makes it even harder for her to cope with the infertility. Please ask St Philomena the Wonder Worker to intercede for her.
Thank you.
Greetings and prayers for all your intentions,
Mary Ann
(Australia)
P.S. St Philomena has come through many times in cases like this.

**Have a look at the help she gave to my friend (twins)! **

missionbell.homestead.com/twinsgirls.html

Lot of topics relating to St Philomena:

missionbell.homestead.com/StPhilomenaTopicsMenu.html

praying

+JMJTJ+

Sharleen will be in my prayers through the intercession of St Gerard.
May God’s perfect will be done.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying to St. Philomena as requested. …Done… Will also include Sharleen in my Rosary intentions tonight.

Father I ask You to grant Sharleen and her husband a healthy child, and ask You to bless this family in the name of Your Son.

Amen. :crossrc:

prayers promised

Praying!

I am praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.