Prayer petition

May I ask for prayer for my heart arythmia. This fibrillation comes and goes but I’ve now had it for over 24 hours and that concerns me very much because of the risk of stroke. I don’t have insurance so going to see the doctor is not practical for me at this point. Thank you.

Hail Mary full of grace.

The lord is with thee.

Blessed are you and blessed is the fruit of your womb jesus

Holy mary mother of God pray for us sinners

now and at the hour of our death

Get to a doctor or call 911.

GBY

Winterborn, please go down to the emergency ward or free clinic and see a doctor.

HAIL HOLY QUEEN

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning, and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us; and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!

(V) Pray for us O holy Mother of God. ® That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Praying. The above is good advice.

Lord, I pray that Winterborn can get some free care so he can look into his heart problem and avoid the possibility of getting a stroke. Please heal him and make him well again. Grant him your providential care, Lord, and let him get some free medical care to help him be well again. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you all very much for your prayers.
My heart converted over to normal atrial rythym this afternoon with no adverse effect.
Praise God your prayers were heard.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.