Prayer please...

I’m engulfed in sin at the moment.

Lord God, Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world…have mercy on me.

I would appreciate any prayers.

~mango~

[quote=mango_2003]I’m engulfed in sin at the moment.

Lord God, Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world…have mercy on me.

I would appreciate any prayers.

~mango~
[/quote]

May God keep you, sustain you and surround you with His loving care.

I am praying for you. May God’s grace fill your soul.

Remember “Actual Grace.” This grace is present even in serious sin. God is calling you to a stronger faith, if only you will confess and have a true feeling to do better. May the “Risen Lord” who abandons no one, be your constant companion.

Deacon Tony

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Love of God and the Fellowship of the Holy Spirit decend upon you and remain with you forever.

Lord God, Lamb of God, you take away the sin of the world, Grant us Peace. :gopray:

Please pray continously: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a poor sinner.

The following suggestion is from the Liturgy of the Hours, Friday’s Night Prayer.

Ps 88 Prayer of a sick person
(Lk 22:53: This is your hour when darkness reigns.)

To be sure, Ps 88, starts with: Lord my God, I call for help by day, etc.

May God bless you and protect you, and keep you from all evil.

Theodora

Mango, here is a Prayer of Reparation that may comfort you:

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with all Its love, all Its sufferings and all Its merits;

To expiate all the sins I have committed this day, and during all my life.

[Glory be to the Father…]

To purify the good I have done in my poor way this day, and during all my life.

To make up for the good I ought to have done and that I have neglected this day and during all my life.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

Please know that I’m praying for you - I know first-hand how overwhelming things can get. God bless.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Eternal Father,
I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus,
with all its love,
all its sufferings and all its merits.

First —

To expiate all the sins
I have committed this day and during all my life.

Gloria Patri.

Second —

To purify the good I have done poorly this day
and during all my life.

Gloria Patri.

Third —

To supply for the good I ought to have done,
and that I have neglected this day and all my life.

Gloria Patri.

For your intentions…

Eternal Father,
I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with all its love, all its sufferings and all its merits.

First —
To expiate all the sins I have committed this day and during all my life.
Gloria Patri.

Second —
To purify the good I have done poorly this day and during all my life.
Gloria Patri.

Third —
To supply for the good I ought to have done, and that I have neglected this day and all my life.
Gloria Patri.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.