Prayer Request during my engagement

Hello everyone,
I have recently become engaged to my wonderful fiance after dating for 3 years (very excited and blessed!!!). My prayer request is this - I have been on antidepressants since I was 13 and have an appointment with a Naturopatic Dr. tomorrow to discuss weaning off of them. I have hoped to wean off of my medication since I can remember, but my upcoming wedding, along with the desire to be as healthy as possible before becoming a mother, is my motivation to do this now. I am hopeful, but also afraid, since in the past when I have tried to wean off I had severe relapses of anxiety/panic. I will be also be doing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and have the loving support of my fiance and family. If anyone could help me pray that I be able to successfully come off of my medication and overcome my anxiety I would be eternally grateful!

Dear Jesus, please guide the Dr. tomorrow and help me to be strong and trusting in Your Will for me. Blessed Mother, please keep me close to your Immaculate Heart and the Sacred Heart of your Son. St. Dymphna, St. Jude, St. Padre Pio, St. Philomena, St. Jospeh pray for me and all those who are struggling with mental illness. :amen: :gopray2:

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Prayers promised

Praying hard to St. Dymphna for you.

praying

Praying that your Cognitive therapy works wonders! May you always lean on Christ for the strength and support you need to get through your anxiety difficulties.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Amen.

Congratulations on your engagement!

Praying that the therapy will help you manage your illness and that you and your fiance will be happy together ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers - what a blessing it is to know that others are praying for me. I love being Catholic! My appt went well today. I am hopeful and excited to get started. Today I got a card from my sister enrolling me in the Society of the Little Flower. I have never been given a card like this before, so I think perhaps St. Therese is nudging me to include her in the litany of Saints whose intercession I ask. St. Therese - pray for me and all the Blessed Mother's intentions!
Thanks also for the Congratulations. I will be moving to the UK when my J and I get married, so there will be lots of big changes this year.

Don't forget to try to spend time before the Blessed Sacrament if you've got a chance.

I'll be praying for you too and hope all goes well. :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.