Prayer request for 31 yo daughter

Please keep my daughter, Jennifer in your prayers, she is having a biopsy tomorrow. We are very concerned, she is very scared. Jennifer has a 10 yr old son, who is a fantastic young man, and loves his mom very much, She’s had a very tough marriage, with an unfaithful spouse. She works full time and is going to college full time, and pushes herself to the limit. She is in need of our prayers. Thank you so much.

God bless!

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end

Precious Lord, we lift Jennifer before Your Throne asking that her biopsy goes well tomorrow and that you will encourage and support herself and her 10 year old son through all of this.

mlz

Lord, grant grace to ruth’s daughter, that she be accurately diagnosed as healthy in accord with the Father’s merciful will. Grant grace to her, that she might endure all of life’s crosses in union with your Passion. Grant grace to her spouse and child and Ruth and all family members, and all souls ever. Send angels to help with this cause. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

Lord Jesus, you’ve said to come boldly to the throne of grace in time of need, and so I come on behalf of Jennifer who faces a horrific possibility as you well know. Please touch her in a way that she recognizes. Help her to experience your peace which is unlike anything the world offers. Lord, bless her in this trial, embrace her, heal her. Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.***

:crossrc:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular (Jennifer), and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.

Amen.

Praying…

:signofcross:

Mother mary, I commend Jennifer to you. Please help her.

Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thank you to all who said these wonderful prayers for my Jennifer. Her biopsy came back with some abnormalities, but no treatment indicated at this time. They will recheck again in 6 months. Thank you Merciful Jesus!

God Bless you all, and Peace be with you:signofcross:
Ruth

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Thankyou for this update Ruth. Praise be to God !
May God bless Jennifer and grant these abnormalities do not develop and she will continue to have good health.

Our Lady please continue to intercede for Jennifer that she will remain in good health Amen
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Our Lady please continue to intercede for Jennifer that she will remain in good health Amen

thank you Father, Son and Holy Spirit

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.