Prayer request for a father of 14

Please pray for a man in my parish who was injured in an automobile accident and has severe head trauma. He is the father of 14 children and the family is very active in my parish. His name is Tom. Thank you.

Will certainly pray for this man and his family…

Jesus please grant Your healing to Tom.
I beg You with all my heart.
Please help his family in every way.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Praying for Tom and his family. God Bless You. Peace.

praying for the whole family…

Praying for Tom and his family.

Praying for Tom and his family.

Praying for Tom’s healing and recovery as well as for his family.

Praying very hard for Tom’s complete recovery!

Praying for Tom…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Merciful Jesus, during Your life on earth You showed great concern for the sick and the infirm. Have compassion now on Tom who was in a car accident and has head trauma. Grant him a healing of mind and body and restore his strength and spirit.

Comfort him with the knowledge that we are praying for him and his family, and give them peace with a sense of Your presence. May they know that in a special way they are united with You, their suffering Christ. May they contribute to the welfare of the Whole People of God by associating themselves freely with Your passion and death for the salvation of the world. Bless, too, those who take care of the sick. In their own time of need, bestow on them a hundredfold the blessings they have given to others.
Amen

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.