Prayer request for a friend facing federal court

Can some of you pray for my dear friend who is facing federal court/trial? He is a generous, God loving soul- always helping those who need him. In this respect, he tried to help his daughter and son in law, but she accused him to get herself out of trouble and now he’s facing federal court and possibly prison. His attorney told him that if he ‘talked or cooperated’ it would be beneficial to him, but that means him testifying against his son in law who is the custodial parent of a four yr old girl, and thus the son in law would go to prison. The son in law was trying to protect his ex-wife (my friend’s daughter) as he still loves her. I’m praying that they both stay ‘free’ or out of jail, even if it means home detention.

Thank you in advance for your prayers, and may God bless you all.

Praying that God would protect both of them, and that He will give your friend the needed strength to do what is right.

Praying that God will take care of this situation and do the best for you all.

God bless you! :slight_smile:

hope19

Praying for your friend.

My prayers for the best possible outcomes in this situation.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I just said a prayer for your intention. God bless you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.