Prayer Request for Fallout

Hey guys,

Recently one of my good friends completely cut ties with me for absolutely no reason. Like literally one day she was my friend and the next she just de friended me on facebook and wont respond to phone calls. And this person was like a close confidant to me, like I would tell her my problems and we would try to sort them out. I dont understand why God would rip her out of my life like that for no reason. Its really reinforcing my idea before I became Christian that everyone leaves me no matter how close we get. Now I'm just waiting for the day when God walks out on me. Your prayers are greatly appreciated thanks :).

Lord, please help RedIvan3 to know that You are not like us and never change. You are always all loving and the only one of us who is all good. Please don't let RedIvan3 ever confuse us feeble human beings with You, who would never abandon us unless we first abandoned You. Even when we do abandon You, Lord, You wait for us to be reconciled to You again, eager to take us back in your merciful love.

Please help RedIvan3 to heal from this painful blow to his heart and help him make a new friend to love, whom he can trust and with whom he can share in cheerful friendship. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Please know RedIvan,God loves YOU,He loves all of us.God doesn’t rip people from our lives.Each of us have free will to choose which path we take in life. I am so sorry for your pain,you are in my prayers.

Our Father Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death Amen

redivan3, just a note to say I’m praying for you. It’s hard to lose friends.

Don’t lose your your faith in friends or God. Just a suggestion. Ask the Lord to help you find a new friend who will be faithful, a Christian influence, and will be there for you. I’ve been blessed with several friends like this. They are worth so much.

God Bless

That sounds very hurtful, and to feel helpless about solving or healing the problem is hard to bear, I know. God bless and heal you. :)

Lord, You know what lies behind the cutting of ties, so please, with Your Angels, sort out anything that can be. If the other person became tired of being recipient of RedIvan3's problems and trying to solve them, and felt that nothing much came in return, or even perhaps that the efforts made didn't really change things, then please help RedIvan3 to grow in handling and establishing mutual friendship for mutual benefit. If the former friend has her own private problems and suddenly felt she'd had enough of solving others' problems, please give her peace and restoration also, and the graces to re-negotiate the friendship if it is able to grow in mutual giving and receiving. Please help RedIvan3 to recover from the hurt and use it to continue developing.

Praying for your peace of mind during this situation, and perhaps, an explanation from your friend to open up a dialogue between you both. Praying that if it be God’s will, that your relationship with this friend, reconciles. God bless. :gopray:

Praying that your friend will return ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgvie those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen

Praying.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the prayers, but I think the situation got worse. I sent her a trailer for a movie that I thought she’d like and try to start a dialogue, and now she completely blocked me on facebook. Like according to facebook she doesnt exist. Now im really down. You guys think God is punishing me for my past sins?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.