Prayer Request for Father Bob Bedard (Urgent)

Got this from my CWL president…

Could you please pray for Father Bob Bedard of the Companions of the Cross and Food For Life… He has been in the hospital for the last three weeks, and we just heard that he has taken a turn for the worse. They are requesting prayers and sacrifice for
the next 24 hours. Please pass this on to all of your prayer warriors.

For those of you who do not know Fr. Bob Bedard, he is the priest who started “The Companions of the Cross” order of priests. He is also does the Food for Life program on TV.

Lord we pray for Fr. Bedard. He has touched many of our lives so profoundly with his teachings that reach deep to the bottom of our hearts. His testimony and his humour have blessed my heart especially on many occasions. Lord I ask that You bless him mightily for all he has been to many, many who have listened to him.

Lord I don’t know what is wrong with him but You do. Go into his very being, by the power of Your Holy Spirit and heal all of the tissues of his body. We join our prayers with the other priest of the Companions of the Cross asking for complete healing. Lord we know that You are the God of miracles. Your perfect will be accomplished in this whole situation. Bring Your peace into the whole situation.

Joining you in prayer!

Praying very hard for Fr. Bob’s complete recovery!

Praying for Father Bob’s fast and full recovery.

Praying for Fr. Bob.

Praying for Father Bob. God Bless You. Peace.

Praying for Fr. Bob.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amen.

Praying for Father Bob’s recovery. May God bring him peace and fill him with the love and healing of the holy spirit. Keeping him in my prayers…Diane

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

I will remember him in my prayers today.

In God speed we pray for the complete recovery of Father Bob Bedard, a loving servant willing to do so much for his faith…In Jesus Name We Pray, Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

closed #16

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.