Prayer Request for healing of Severe Sickle Cell Disease

I am requesting for prayers for my nephew Apollo.
Apollo has severe Sickle Cell Anaemia. His Doctors in London where he lives with his young family, have done their best and continue to do so. He gets severe chest pains, monthly exchange blood transfusions, etc. As a direct result of the severity of his condition, he no longer works whereas before he was an academician earning very good salary; He is all tense and anxious and very worried about his future and that of the family. The doctors are doing their part, but real cure comes from God.
Please pray for Apollo: That he may turn to God who is the source of our health and well being; that The Lord may bless him and keep him;
The Lord make His face shine upon him,
And be gracious to him;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon him,
And give him peace.
Thank you my brothers and sisters in Christ!

Almighty and Eternal God,
Healer of those who trust in You,
through the merits of Jesus Christ Your Son,
hear our prayers for Apollo
In Your tender mercy, restore him to bodily and mental health,
that he may give You thanks, praise Your Holy Name
and proclaim Your wondrous love to all.
Amen!

Loving God,

We lift our prayers and intentions today for the healing of Apollo, and we ask for your mercy and blessings in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please comfort and assist Apollo, help him to see the face of Jesus in those who minister to him and care for him, and know that we place our trust in your divine providence in all things. Please grant Apollo expert and compassionate medical care and bless the treatment he is given.

We lift our prayers in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Amen, Amen!

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary ,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .
To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful .
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in your mercy , hear and answer me . Ame

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying my heart out for Apollo.

[LEFT]Saint Peregrine, as a humble Servant of Mary, you experienced human weakness and the pain and suffering of sickness. Knowing that medicine and human knowledge have limits, we pray for all those involved with the medical profession that they will be a true source of healing and comfort to all people. Like you, we also turn to God in our suffering. Just as Jesus reached out and touched you with His healing hand, we pray that Apollo will be strengthened in body and spirit and cured of their illness by Jesus Christ through your intercession. [/LEFT]

Lord, may Apollo be abandoned to your merciful love full of confidence in your merciful love. May he be heaed in accordance with your holy and perfect will. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Infant of Praque Prayer.
O Jesus who has said:
“Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find,
knock and it shall be open,"
through the intercession of Mary Your Most Holy Mother
I knock, I seek, I ask for healing of Apollo.

O Jesus who has said,
" All that you ask of the Father in My Name,
He will grant you,"
Through the intercession of Mary Your Most Holy Mother,
I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your Name for healing of Apollo.

O Jesus who has said,"
Heaven shall pass away but My Word shall not pass away"
Through the intercession of Mary Your Most Holy Mother
I have hope that You will grant this miracle for Apollo.
Amen!

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
One Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil

AMEN

Hail Mary Full Of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death

AMEN

In the name of The Father , and The Son and The Holy Spirit
:highprayer::signofcross:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

Loving God,

We lift our prayers and intentions today for the healing of Apollo, and we ask for your mercy and blessings in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please comfort and assist Apollo, help him to see the face of Jesus in those who minister to him and care for him, and know that we place our trust in your divine providence in all things. Please grant Apollo expert and compassionate medical care and bless the treatment he is given.

We lift our prayers in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Praying for Apollo …

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

Prayer for Healing
Father,
we pray for the very sick and for all those who suffer in body, mind or spirit especially for Apollo.
May they be granted the strength to overcome their pain, fear and anxieties.
May they turn to our Healer and Saviour, Jesus Christ, to receive the comfort and healing that they need.
I ask this in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever.
Amen!
Sacred Heart of Jesus, hear our prayers!

Loving God,

Amen.

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary ,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .
To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful .
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in your mercy , hear and answer me . Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.