Prayer request for job interview today

i have a job interview today and i need all the prayers one can receive. i really need this job to help my family. thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen. thanks to all and God bless.

I’ll remember you in today’s rosary. :slight_smile:

Heavenly Father,

We come to you, in praise and thanksgiving, in the knowledge that you know all and love us and care for us.

Take into your heart this person’s plea for employment. Lord may whatever employment comes to Villa’s life brings glory and honor to you, brings peace and dignity to Villa, and in doing so helps others as well.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name, Thy kingdom come Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

praying for you

Praying for you from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Short Responsory
Guard us, Lord, as the apple of your eye.
– Guard us, Lord, as the apple of your eye.
Shelter us in the shadow of your wings.
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

Praying you did well on your interview and made a good impression on your interviewer. May God bless you with this job if it is his will for you. May you persevere in faith and in a state of grace. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.