Prayer request for Louise

Please pray for the health and physical recovery of Louise so that she may continue her good works.

Bless you

Please dear Father here our prayers for this wonderful women that she may recover from anything that is making it so she is unable to be your servant. Thank you dear Lord for all that you do.

Amen

Praying for the healing of Louise ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jesus I commend Louise to Your loving care. Please grant all that You intend for her life, and for others through her, to be fulfilled. Please restore her health so that she may continue to serve others

[FONT=Verdana]You desire that we live in joy and peace. Grant us hope, trust and gratitude in both health and sickness, joy and sorrow.

[/FONT]
We believe that You watch over all that You create. Please grant that we trust You completely, regardless of any circumstance in my life or in others’ lives.

Please give me wisdom and grace not rely on my good works, prayers, or penance. WE will therefore not be discouraged by our sicknesses, our frailties, temptations or infidelities. We trust only in Your merciful love.

Lord, I pray for a return to health for Louise so she can continue to glorify you through her good works. Please help her to keep strong in faith, hope and love, and help her to be strong enough in body to carry on faithfully with her daily responsibilites. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.