Prayer request for medical condition

Hello all,
My name is Jen and I’m a wife and mom to 2 little girls. For the past year I have been suffering from severe allergy problems that aren’t going away despite treatment. During the course of this unending misery, I’ve started to have problems with my ears getting constantly clogged from all the drainage and can hardly breathe through my nose. All my tests so far show nothing but allergies. I have been treating it with the help of an allergist, but can’t stand the symptoms so much that I’m hardly able to work. In the past 3 months I’ve been given prednisone burst after prednisone burst. I saw my allergist today because I’m having severe drainage and blockage, plus my poor ears feel like theyre going to burst, but he did nothing except tell me to take Afrin and that he thought he detected some nasal polyps in my nose, which will require further imaging to confirm. I’m at my wits end, have been praying everyday, not sure how to cope anymore. I’m missing out on my girls lives because of this stupid disease, which no one would ever think could cause this much trouble. I can’t believe that I’m letting myself get so upset over some stupid allergies, not can I believe how badly they can affect ones life. I need some extra prayers right now please, prayers that I can find some relief from this condition which is hurting my family and job as well as me. Thanks in advance.
Jen

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

For all those with chronic diseases and constant discomfort,

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
Adveniat regnum tuum.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
Adveniat regnum tuum.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Holy Mary, help the helpless, strengthen the fearful, comfort the sorrowful, pray for the people, plead for the clergy, intercede for all women consecrated to God; may all who keep your sacred commemoration experience the might of your assistance.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on Jen. For the sake of your Holy Mother, hear and answer her. Strengthen her to bear the cross which you have given her, and give her the grace of perseverance. If it be Your will, O holy, mighty God, heal Jen of her afflictions, and grant her peace. Amen.

JenPlus2, my heart goes out to you and I will keep you in my daily prayers. I can truly relate to you. Since the 1960s I have suffered off and on with allergies.My allergies manifests in giant hives, which I get from head to toe! Couldnt even stand wearing clothes but of course I had to wear something, all very loose clothing. My eyes and lips were so swollen I was unrecognizeable but had to go to work on top of that. Anyway they would last for at least 2 yrs at a time and then disappear. I still dont know what causes them. I actually think mine are caused by stress rather than foods.

Anyway I pray the Dr,s can find out what is causing your allergies and will continue to pray for you, Jen.

St. Bernadette of Lourdes, please pray for Jen.
St. Blaise, please pray for Jen.

Jen, I am praying for you. I hope the following
poem’s words give you some strength. :heart:

Dear Jesus, lay Your Wounded
Hand,
Upon my weary head,
And teach me to have courage
In the paths that I must tread.
Bless me, and bless those whom
I love,
And give us grace to see
These Crosses bravely borne by
Us
Will keep us close to thee.
And if at times a shadow falls
In unexpected ways,
Put Your gentle Hand in mine
And guide me through the days.
So bless my people, one and all,
With Thy protecting grace,
And impart to them Thy
Wisdom
Ere they meet Thee face to face.

:gopray: :highprayer:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Jen, when I had a 7 month long haemorrhaging daily during Pre-Menopause a year ago, I was praying for everyone else and not myself. Our Lady Mary and Jesus encouraged me to pray for this cause through Their Holy Rosary. I did and within ten days after asking Jesus to cure me; He cured me and not had any of it since! Hand it over to Jesus and Mother Mary Jen during The Holy Rosary daily and asking for World Peace at the same time!

Praise and Thanks be to Thee Dear Jesus Christ our Saviour now and for Eternity, Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
Adveniat regnum tuum.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
Adveniat regnum tuum.

Jen, I really feel sorry for you. I have allergy issues and so I know what it feels like. I know it can be quite miserable. So you have my sympathy and definitely my prayers.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Your Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

From Experience with Allergies, controlling your environment is your best bet.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.