Prayer request for mentally ill

Hi I am requesting a prayer request for John. He is hearing bad voices that condem him sometime and that criticize him making him contemplate suicide. He also fears he has a commited an unpardonable sin and is surely doomed to hell. Please pray that the voices go away that John hears and that he dos not contemplate suicide or think that God wont forgive him when he cursed God. Thank you and God Bless you.

I will pray a rosary for John. Other than the sin of murder, I cannot think of any sin so great that Christ would not forgive him his mistakes. There is therapy and medicine that John can take so that the voices go away., John has a mental illness called schizophrenia. It is not a curse or a sin. John does not have the capacity to know he is sinning. Therefore, in the eyes of the church he is not culpable for what he does while he hears voices. Get John into a psychiatric hospital, so that he can get meds to fix his delusions he’s having. And the psychosis he is in.

Hail Mary full of grace , the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of they womb Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death Amen.

Again I hope that John finds proper treatment and recovers fully.

Your Sister in Christ…Mary:)
:blessyou:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for help and healing for John.

Please remember that mortal sin requires full knowledge. God’s name is Mercy.

Hail Mary full of grace , the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of they womb Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the
wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God
cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits who wander
through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

St. Dymphna, please pray for the mentally ill. Lord, please heal this man and stop the voices. Lead him to truth. Amen.

Thank you all so much for your prayers for John. The following prayer I say in honor of those of you who prayed for John.

Lord, make me an instruemnt of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darknes, light;
And where there is sadness, joy.
O divine master, grant that I may notsomuch seek to be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved as to love. For it is in giving that we recieve, it is in pardoning that we are pardoned, and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

Father please guide John to the help he needs to manage his ailment.
St Michael please watch over and protect him and anyone else around him.

Lord, John sounds like he is schizophrenic. Please help him get the medicine he needs to get rid of the bad voices. Please fill him with your spirit of love and truth so he can better cope with his illness. Keep him safe from the powers of evil and help him find a good doctor who can help him get over his symptoms. May he know that God forgives all repentant sinners and may he never despair of salvation. I pray for John’s return to health and for his salvation, Lord. Heal him and make him into a beautiful saint. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.