Prayer request for my late father

Dear CAF… This is a request for prayers, for the soul of my dearly loved, late father.

His name is Russell… and November 15th is the 20th Anniversary of his passing. Please pray for my dad. Thank you, and God bless.

MarieVeronica

May his memory be eternal+

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

I just said a prayer for him too.

Kathrin

Thank you, all… so much.

Just said a Divine Mercy chaplet for him :slight_smile: Will try to pray again for him later tonight

My profound thanks, “Ave”.

Beautiful! I want to say that chaplet too now! And my intention is for Russell…

Kathrin

Russell is in my prayer.
God bless!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Come Holy Spirit, come by the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

Come Holy Spirit, come by the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Thank you, all… so much.

I arranged to have Mass for my dad… and was told that the schedule book was full for the rest of the year.

I expressed my sadness, because this year is the 20th anniversary.

Then, to my great joy… the office lady said… “OH WAIT. There IS an open Mass on CHRISTMAS DAY!”. My dad’s Mass will offered on Christmas Day at 9:00 a.m. (est).

I was so happy… and grateful… I nearly cried! See how our GOOD, GOOD GOD… fulfills our hearts desires! How tenderly He cares for His beloved little children!

Heavenly Father, I thank You for this gift! And I LOVE You! :heart:

He is in my prayers. God Bless you and your family.
:signofcross:

How beautiful.:heart:
Mass being offered for him on the day when we celebrate the birth of our Savior. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Kathrin

Eternal Father, I offer You the Most Precious Blood of Your Divine Son Jesus, in union with all the Masses said throughout the world today, for the soul of MarieVeronica’s dad, Russell. :signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.