Prayer request for my little girl

Could you just say a quick prayer for my daughter who is having surgery on Monday? She’s 7, she is nervous, I’m nervous, and we could use some prayers for a safe and successful surgery. She was born with spina bifida and this is a corrective procedure. Thanks! Theresa

Sure thing! Let her know we are all pulling for her, too.

Hi Theresa,

I have a 7 year old daughter also & we will both be praying for your little girl on Monday.

[quote=theresa]Could you just say a quick prayer for my daughter who is having surgery on Monday? She’s 7, she is nervous, I’m nervous, and we could use some prayers for a safe and successful surgery. She was born with spina bifida and this is a corrective procedure. Thanks! Theresa
[/quote]

You bet! She is encircled in our arms RIGHT NOW…

:gopray2: :gopray2: :gopray2: Praying for your sweet little girl :love: Let us know how’s she doing.

My prayers are added.

Got it ! :gopray2:

[quote=theresa]Could you just say a quick prayer for my daughter who is having surgery on Monday? She’s 7, she is nervous, I’m nervous, and we could use some prayers for a safe and successful surgery. She was born with spina bifida and this is a corrective procedure. Thanks! Theresa
[/quote]

I will pray for her to be at peace and to guide the surgeons hand and for you to remain calm and to trust in God’s goodness.

Oh of course Theresa!!
Praying for your little girl.

Of course. Please let us know how she is doing, ok? Oh, and praying for you, too.

I’ll pray…hope you can keep us updated…

God Bless

We’ll include you and her in our daily prayers too. :blessyou:

Will do!

prayers for your deal lil’ girl.

Prayers already on there way up. :slight_smile:

Absolutely. God bless you all.

prayers going up theresa…please update us after the surgery.

Certainly. Prayers going out your way.

I’ll be praying for her.

Of course I will pray for you. God bless you both. I have an 11 year old girl who was seven only yesterday…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.