Prayer request for my marraige

Please continue to pray for me so that I may receive the strength, hope, and humility so I can continue to fight for my marriage. May the Lord open my wife’s heart so she can see the changes and progress I have made so she can give our marraige another chance. I still pray for our divorce to fall through.

I will pray for you and your wife at Mass and in my daily prayers…:gopray2:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Be appeased, O Lord,
by our humble prayers,
and in Your kindness assist this institution of marriage
which You have ordained for the propagation of the human
race;
so that this union made here,
joined by Your authority,
may be preserved by Your help.
Through the same our Lord Jesus Christ,
Your Son,
Who lives and reigns with You
in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God,
world without end.

Amen.

Jesus we ask You to heal and restore this marriage.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Praying for the reconciliation of your marriage!

I remembered your intention at Mass this morning and in my Hour of Adoration…:signofcross:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

MAy the lord guide you to what is right. it is so obvious to me that you love your wife and that you want this to work out therfore I will pray very hard for you and your wife.

Prayers.

Jesus we ask You to heal and restore this marriage.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.