Prayer request for my sister to care more about my feelings

Hello,sometimes it seems like my sister (both adults) does not care much about my feelings and doesn’t want to hear about it if I’m hurt,and we don’t seem as close as we used to be or on the same page:(

If anyone would pray for our relationship to be better I would be greatful.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer to Our Lady of Mental Peace

O Lady of Mental Peace,
Mother of Tranquility
and Mother of Hope,
look upon Rozellelily
in this time
of weakness and unrest.

Teach her searching heart
to know that God’s Love
for her is unchanging and
unchangeable, and, that
true human love can only
begin and grow by touching
His Love.

Let your gentle Peace -
which this world cannot give

• be always with her.
    And, help her to bring this
    same Peace into the lives
    of others.

Our Lady of Mental Peace,

• Pray for us!
    Amen.

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen

“Where there is no love, put love – and you will find love.” words of the great contemplative Saint John of the Cross.

Beloved Lord, often when others neglect or hurt us, we respond in naturally negative ways, which only compound alienation.
Please help Rozellelily to give love and respond with kindness, faithfully, despite the evidence of unkindness and disinterest, until her sister’s heart is warmd to greater empathy and consideration of her sister.

In her Story of a Soul, Saint Therese of Lisieux spoke of the abruptness and rudeness of a difficult Carmelite sister who was ill, and the other Sisters were not fond of attending her. Young Therese undertaook to show her many kindnesses, and patience, and eventually the Sister responded with warmth.

My son was living in a shared house, himself a kind, quite delightful young man. He spoke to me with concern regarding relationship with one of the house-mates, who was unfailingly rude, obstructive, and surly with him. I told my son of Saint Therese’s expriences, so he would do little helpful things like have coffee ready for him when he grumpily came out to the kitchen, my son giving him a quick smile as he handd the mug to him …such small kindnesses without expectation of reward.
Some weeks later my son phoned and with characteristic enthusiasm told me that " Mum! He apologized to me for the way he’s acted!" for having been so unwelcoming and rude these last months" and amended his behavior. Please God something of the sort will occur between your sister and you, not necessarily an apology, but a gradual warming, and restored trust between you…Please God

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Loving God please bless these sisters with mutual love and consideration.

Prayers to Saints Benedict and Scholastica

Dear Sts. Benedict and Scholastica,
as siblings you encouraged each other
to grow in faith and love of God; as saints,
you encourage the world to do the same.

We turn to your knowledge of the struggles
as siblings, from different perspectives and
desires, to time and distance spent apart.
Despite the struggles, you also experienced
the fruits of friendship, love, and support.

We humbly pray for your intercession, for
ourselves and our siblings. Open our hearts
to the Lord; guide us on the path to holiness;
and bind us together, so that one day we will
greet you in heaven with our siblings by our side.

Through Christ or Lord, Amen.

I’m praying for you and your sister. May the Lord grant you a healthy relationship with your sister and may He bring you closer together than you’ve ever been.

Thankyou to everyone who has prayed or given advice.
For a day things were better,but then they got back to downhill again:(

I hate to ask ,but If anyone would still pray I would appreciate it.

Thankyou

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer to Our Lady of Mental Peace

O Lady of Mental Peace,
Mother of Tranquility
and Mother of Hope,
look upon Rozellelily
in this time
of weakness and unrest.

Teach her searching heart
to know that God’s Love
for her is unchanging and
unchangeable, and, that
true human love can only
begin and grow by touching
His Love.

Let your gentle Peace -
which this world cannot give

be always with her.
And, help her to bring this
same Peace into the lives
of others.
Our Lady of Mental Peace,

Pray for us!
Amen.

Dear Jesus, please help the OP and her sister to grow in love, tolerance and understanding of each other and become closer to each other despite whatever differences they might have. In Your name I humbly ask this. Amen.

Holy Mary, St. Joseph, St. Martha and St. Therese, please pray for this intention. Thank you. Amen.

Added to Rosary #1 intentions
God bless

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.