Prayer request for Patricia

A good friend of my mom had a massive heart attack earlier today. Would you please keep Patricia in your prayers that God will comfort her and bring her healing.

Thank you so much. I’m grateful for all the wonderful people here who have responded to my prayer requests in the past. God bless you all richly.

Robert (onthenarrowpath)

Robert I ask the Lord to give comfort to your mother and to Patricia’s friends and other friends. I ask Him to give the best medical care to Patricia, and all the graces and blessings that will benefit her soul, and if it can be, to heal her from this massive heart attack.

I will remember Patricia and her loved ones and you mother in my prayers.

Lord of all, we petition You for mercy upon our sister Patricia. May Your healing graces be upon her in her time of need. We pray that You will sustain her with Your love, blessedly providing doctors, nurses and technicians who reflect Your love to her. Grant her an increase in faith which will call Your favor upon her. At this time of trial, we pray that You will graciously surround her with family and loved ones who will support her in her recovery. Father, You know her heart, having created it for her. We pray that Your mercy now heals that same heart. May our prayers be joined with those of Your Angels and Saints to form an unending petition for mercy and healing. We ask this through Christ Jesus, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Praying for Patricia.

lord Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying…

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

For Patricia’s healing …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee O Virgin of Virgins my Mother, to thee to I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer them.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Lord, please help and comfort Patricia in her time of need.

Tracy

For Patricia~

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Lord, please help Patricia to recover well from her massive heart attack. I commend her physical and her spiritual well-being to You, Lord

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee O Virgin of Virgins my Mother, to thee to I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer them.

Father in Heaven, we continue to pray for Patricia’s healing. Our petition lies before You, borne up by our precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, in Whom is love and truth for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Well, I have an update.

I’m not quite sure about exactly what happened, but it wasn’t exactly a massive heart attack. It had something to do with her brain not getting enough oxygen, combined with pneumonia. The chest pains were due to the pneumonia, and apparently she wasn’t getting enough oxygen to the brain, which caused her heart to stop beating properly. They had to use paddles on her to get her heart going again, but her brain went about 5 minutes without oxygen. As a result, she was experiencing convulsions and they had to put her on a ventilator - and because her brain is swelling, she’s in a medically induced coma now. After doing an EEG, the doctors said there isn’t much brain activity taking place, and they need to remove the ventilator soon so that scar tissue doesn’t form. But she said beforehand that she never wanted a tracheotomy done in order to keep her alive. So there’s a great likelihood she will pass away after they remove the ventilator.

Please pray for her soul. I think she’s at peace. And please remember my mom, because she’s really upset about this. Patricia was a good friend to her.

Thank you so much for your prayers. God Bless.

Father in Heaven, we ask that Patricia be at peace during this, possibly her last trial on this earth. Grant that the suffering she undergoes is offered up to Christ in solidarity with Him on His cross. We pray that her soul is fully prepared to meet You and to rejoice in Your mercy. Graciously comfort her family and loved ones as You reveal Your mercy also to them. We ask this through Christ Jesus, Your Only Son. Amen! Alleluia!

Praying for Patricia

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please Bless Patricia with Your Healing Grace. If You so will it, Lord, please allow Our Lord Jesus Christ to heal Patricia of her suffering and disease, and Guide the hands of her doctors and caretakers. Bless this poster who prays for and has concern for her. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

St. John of God, pray for us.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.