Prayer request for peace of mind

just want to request for peace of mind for myself. In the past few days I haven’t had good sleep thinking of so many things. I just want to pray for those people who are making things hard for us, who are thinking bad things about us, and that God will still continue to bless and guide them from what they are doing. They didn’t know that they’ve hurting other people’s feelings. I don’t know what to do. Isn’t fighting for our right bad? We only wanted a normal and peaceful life. I just pray that this will be over.

I don’t know how long it will be like this. We don’t deserve this kind of treatment. We’ve been good to these people.

Please pray for me and my family.

Free Forum
Cosmetic Surgeons UK
Misa Nail Polish

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hi, I ask the Lord to give you peace of mind and restful sleep.
I join you in prayer for those people who make others’ lives difficult and those who think unkindly of them.

Our God please bless and guide them towards kindness and goodness. I ask You Lord to help this person in the struggle towards a normal and peaceful life. Please heal everything for this family soon and give them peace and happiness.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.