Prayer request for Ryan

There is a very sweet little boy named Ryan who is 2 years old and is fighting a brutal battle with cancer. His parents asked that we send a request to all of our prayer warriors to pray for him. Please also keep his parents in your prayers. For more info please visit his web site at www2.caringbridge.org/mi/ryanc/ I know I can count on those that post here to pray for him
God bless,
Beth

Ryan and his family will be in my prayers.

matt

My prayers have been offered up.

Jesus, You are the Divine Physician. I ask You to touch this little boy and heal him completely from this cancer. Comfort his parents and hold them close to Your Most Sacred Heart. Give them strength to fight this battle. Mother Mary, I ask your intercession on behalf of this boy. St. Jude, patron saint of hopeless causes, I ask your intercession.

Thy Will be done, Lord.

Amen

Prayers going up!ArchBishop Fulton J.Sheen has been declaired venerable lets ask him to intercede.:gopray2:

**Dear Bishop Sheen pray for this little boy. **
Hail Mary, full of grace, blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God ~ Pray for us sinners, now and in the hour of our death ~ Amen.

See ArchBishop Fulton J.Sheen 1955 lecture on EWTN tonight?

Got my 86 yr old mom to watch. She was delighted. Said, “you know your father and I really used to enjoy his shows…we never figured out what he was wearing though…we didn’t ever see Catholic priests…”

[quote=jjjjlove]There is a very sweet little boy named Ryan who is 2 years old and is fighting a brutal battle with cancer. His parents asked that we send a request to all of our prayer warriors to pray for him. Please also keep his parents in your prayers. For more info please visit his web site at www2.caringbridge.org/mi/ryanc/ I know I can count on those that post here to pray for him
God bless,
Beth
[/quote]

Beth:

I’ve posted this on another board which is secular, but where some of the members have been known to take requests such as this the Kotel in Jerusalem.

I’ve said a few of my own prayers and asked John Paul II to intercede. I figure it can’t hurt.

May the Lord take pity on this child and his family and heal him of the cancer.

Blessed are they who act to save God’s Little Ones. Michael

we’re praying for ryan!!!

bump

I’ll be attending our Saturday Vigil Mass in about 3 hours 15 minutes(7pm.British Time).I’ll offer up my Mass and Communion for Ryan.

[quote=jjjjlove]There is a very sweet little boy named Ryan who is 2 years old and is fighting a brutal battle with cancer. His parents asked that we send a request to all of our prayer warriors to pray for him. Please also keep his parents in your prayers. For more info please visit his web site at www2.caringbridge.org/mi/ryanc/ I know I can count on those that post here to pray for him
God bless,
Beth
[/quote]

you got it:thumbsup:

http://www.iamonetruth.com/shirts/images/_hail_mary_memorare.jpg

Dear friend

Ryan, his family, you and his other friends all remain in my prayers

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

Prayer going up for Ryan and his family.

Thank you so much for all of your prayers.

God bless,
Beth

Just read this today, Ryan and all in need of prayer here will stay in our daily rosary, I will pass little Ryan’s site on to other’s that I know who believe in the power of prayer too.

All you holy men and women, pray for us.
I think its a wonderful idea to ask for the Saints intercession too, and Sr. Lucia died this year, and John Paul the Great, so both of them are definately going to be asked to intercede, the Blessed Mother and all the Holy Angels and Saints. (there are so many).:love:

Ryan Passed away on July 1st and is now healed with Our Lord in heaven. Please pray for his parents.

Thank you.

[quote=jjjjlove]Ryan Passed away on July 1st and is now healed with Our Lord in heaven. Please pray for his parents.

Thank you.
[/quote]

Oh those poor parents!:crying: They are in my prayers!

Condolences to his parents.

Eternal Rest grant unto him Lord:crying:

Sad to say, the prayers made took more than a month before the person died. Sad to say further, after 6 years, we have not prayed for his soul.

Our Father in Heaven
Holy be Your Name
Your Kingdom come
Your Will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our sins
As we forgive those who sin against us
Do not bring us to the test
But deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace!
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
And Blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
And to the Son,
And to the Holy Spirit.

As it was in the beginning
Is now and ever shall be
World without end.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord,
And let perpetual light shine upon him.

May he rest in peace.
Amen.

May the souls of the faithfully departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.