Prayer request for Safe Delivery

:slight_smile: Hello, everybody!

I am a newbie here. I found your community because I was looking for help on prayers.

We are expecting our first child and he is now overdue by 6 days. The Obstetrician has scheduled me for induction on Sunday, August 3, and it scares us a bit.

We would appreciate your prayers for the safe arrival of our baby, hopefully before we are induced on Sunday. He will be the first (and hopefully won’t be the only) grandchild in the family.

Thank you very much!!!

Nickee Nix & Munky

Your family has my prayers

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you all.

Prayers promised

I will pray for you and your baby through the intercession of St. Gerard. Congratulations!!

Praying for a joyful delivery without complications.

God bless
Ut

May God grant you a safe delivery and a happy healthy baby.

P.S. Don’t be scared :slight_smile: you’ll be fine!

Prayers for a safe delivery: Lord, the months of waiting are ended and my time is almost here. Take away all tension and fear; make me relaxed and unafraid. Strenthen me for my delivery and give me joy in remembering that through me you are sending another human person in the world. Amen (From -A Hospital Prayer Book).

Congrats!
My prayers are with you and Baby!

I ask our Heavenly Father to give you both peace; and to grant you a healthy easy delivery, and that you child will always be a delight to you both and to God. I ask Him to give your family a secure, happy future, as you grow in faith and love together. I ask all this in Jesus’ name.

Congratulations, Trishie! :slight_smile:

Praying for a safe delivery.
grandma glor

:slight_smile: Dear All,

Thank you so much for your prayers.

I spent almost all of yesterday at the hospital having tests to check that the baby is okay inside me. We still aren’t in labor as I type but we hope to be soon, before we are induced on Sunday.

The Doctor said that baby is likely over 7 lbs. now and seems to be moving fine. He is not stressed or anything (I always worry when he seems to be lazy and I can’t detect any movement inside me).

Thank you again and we appreciate all your prayers. Hopefully, I have better news soon.

Nickee Nix

Continuing in prayer

I’ll make sure to pray for you on Sunday. :slight_smile:

God bless,
Ut

Praying for this new little life, and also praying for obviously someone who is going to be a GREAT mommy. :slight_smile: Hoping everythign goes well, and praying that you have calm and peace…

Vester

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.