Prayer request for sick friend

A friend of mine forwarded me this prayer request for one of her friends. I’d like to pass it on the forum. Thanks.

A dear friend of mine has a special daughter-in-law who really needs our prayers. Some of you are already familiar with her story. For those who are not, here’s a little history: Two weeks ago, my friend’s Grandson’s wife, Amy, had a blood clot that went to her kidney (damaging it). The blood clot came from tumors on her aorta. She underwent open heart by-pass surgery to remove the tumors – which were cancerous. Amy’s a 29 year old Veterinarian in Colorado. She and her husband, have only been married a year.

Last Thursday Amy was home and had a mild stroke. They rushed her to the hospital by ambulance. They have been running more tests. They don’t know what caused the stoke. She doesn’t seem to have any damage from the stoke. Tomorrow she is have a test to see if there is cancer anywhere else in her body. They plan on removing the kidney soon. Then they will give her a few days recovery and then do the aorta transplant.

We are still believing God for a miracle anyway He chooses. We are trusting Him. He is a good God!!!

Pray for her husband. Pray for financial needs that they have. Thanking you in advance for remembering our family. May you also be blessed.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Merciful Jesus, please lay Your healing hand on this daughter of yours, and heal her body and soul in Your Divine Love.

Jesus, we trust in You.

Lord, please heal Amy and make her well again. I ask that you grant her peace, strength and perseverence during this time of suffering. Keep her strong in faith, hope and love and never let her be separated from you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying…

Lord, thank You that the causes for Amy’s health problems have been found so that all can be done to restore her to health.
May Your blessing be on her and all her loved ones.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

I am praying for Amy’s health and healing, and for her family.

Praying hard for her complete recovery.

I am sad to say, but Amy passed away during surgergy last night. I didn’t know her, but I feel horrible for her family and friends. Pray for them and for her eternal soul. Thanks.

I am sad to hear that she didn’t make it through.

Eternal rest grant unto Amy, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.