Prayer Request for Someone Considering Converting

About a year ago I became convinced that one of the fundamental teachings of Protestantism was wrong and shortly thereafter became aware that the Catholic Church actually taught what I believed. This led me to ask myself, what else might they be right about? Thus my journey began, and as of today there are only three or four issues/positions of Catholic teaching that I do not completely understand and/or simply don’t agree with fully enough to convert. I want to ask that some on this forum pray for me, in that I find the answers to the questions that I am looking for and that the reasons and history for teachings in question start to become clearer to me. Additionally I ask that you pray that if I do decide to convert, and I feel as if I am close to doing so, that my family and friends hearts be open to what I have to say and that I will be able to persuade and defend the church’s teachings well enough to them that they will want to come along on this journey with me. I also have one other request, which I will keep private, that I would like to ask you to pray for as well. Thank You!

Praying to the Holy Spirit to give you guidance, direction, strngth, fortitude & wisdom in your discernment. Praying for all of your intentions as well.

How I Got My Ex Husband Back…

My Names is Monique Curry ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr ogboni, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: ogbonispelltemple@gmail.com

THANKS TO GREAT DR OGBONI FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS HIS EMAIL IS (ogbonispelltemple@gmail.com)

i was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this girl and since then he hate me and the kids and love her only. so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so frustrated and i was just staying with my mum and i was not be treating good because my mother got married to another man after my father death so the man she got married to was not treating her well, i and my kids were so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back home because i love and cherish him so much so one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this spell caster DR Ogboni, testimonies shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me so much i also think of give it a try. At first i was scared but when i think of what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for just 24 hours that my husband shall come back to me and to my best surprise i received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and i called DR. Ogboni and he said your problems are solved my child. so this was how i get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from DR Ogboni, i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to DR Ogboni, and i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him his email is )(ogbonispelltemple@gmail.com he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life. once again his email address is (ogbonispelltemple@gmail.com)

HE IS SPECIALIZE IN THE THE FOLLOWING SPELL.

(1) If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(3) If you want to be promoted in your office.

(4) If you want women/men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) If you want to be rich.

(7) If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.

(8) If you need financial assistance.

(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.

(10) if you want to stop your divorce.

(11) if you want to divorce your husband.

(12) if you want your wishes to be granted.

(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby

(14) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage

(15) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.

(16) if you have any sickness like ( H I V ), (CANCER) or any sickness.

(17) if you need prayers for deliverance for your child or yourself.

once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. his email address is (ogbonispelltemple@gmail.com) contact him immediately…

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

How I Got My Ex Husband Back…

My Names is Monique Curry ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr ogboni, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: ogbonispelltemple@gmail.com

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Amen.

Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Praying.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

:hug1::hug3::hug1::hug3:

Amen.

[INDENT][INDENT]Prayer for Faith
(Pope Paul VI)

Lord, I believe:
I wish to believe in Thee.
Lord, let my faith be full and unreserved,
and let it penetrate my thought,
my way of judging Divine things and human things.
Lord, let my faith be joyful
and give peace and gladness to my spirit,
and dispose it for prayer with God
and conversation with men,
so that the inner bliss of its fortunate possession
may shine forth in sacred and secular conversation.
Lord, let my faith be humble and not presume
to be based on the experience of my thought and of my feeling;
but let it surrender to the testimony of the Holy Spirit,
and not have any better guarantee than in docility to Tradition
and to the authority of the magisterium of the Holy Church.
Amen.

:crossrc:

[/INDENT][/INDENT]

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Amen.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Amen.

Praying for you and your intentions. May God make known in your heart His Will for you. May you find His peace and joy.

Praying that the Lord may enable you to find the answers you seek. Also praying for your family and for your private intention.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Amen.

**Most dear Jesus,
filled with sorrow during the agony in the garden,
covered with a sweat of blood while praying,
have mercy on us, O Lord.

Most dear Jesus,
delivered into the hands of the wicked by a kiss,
bound like a robber,
and abandoned by your disciples,

Most dear Jesus,
condemned to death by an unjust Council,
taken as an evildoer before Pilate,
and ridiculed by the wicked Herod,

Most dear Jesus,
publicly shorn of your garments,
and most cruelly scourged at the pillar,

Most dear Jesus,
crowned with thorns,
beaten and blindfolded,
clothed in rich purple and mocked,

Most dear Jesus,
likened to the infamous Barabbas,
rejected by your people,
and unjustly sentenced to death,

Most dear Jesus,
burdened with the weight of the Cross
and led to the place of execution like a lamb to the slaughter,

Most dear Jesus,
reckoned with the wicked, blasphemed, and derided,
and given gall to drink to mitigate your pain,

Most dear Jesus,
dying on the Cross in the presence of Mary,
pierced with a lance that drew blood and water from your side,

Most dear Jesus,
taken down and placed in the arms of your Sorrowful Mother,

Most dear Jesus,
horribly bruised and marked with five wounds,
annointed for burial and placed in a tomb,

My Jesus,
I thank you for dying on the Cross for my sins.
Have mercy on us, O Lord.

Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.