Prayer Request for Successful Surgery

I am having eye surgery tomorrow and would appreciate your prayers. I had surgery on my other eye surgery two weeks ago and need prayers that both my eyes will heal well. Please also pray that my faith will be strengthened. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

You are in my prayers.

St Stanislaus Kostka, pray for Maria’s eye disease to end.

Thank you. I am very nervous so knowing you are praying for me helps a lot!

Sincerely,

Maria

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying, Maria!

BEFORE SURGERY PRAYER

Almighty God,
you know my inmost being,
the secrets of my body and soul.
Fill my heart with trust,
even as I fear,
and bless the surgeons and nurses
and all who work to help and care.
Be near, gently sustaining me,
and supporting them in their skills.

Amen.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english3/p02521.htm

:signofcross:

Thank you to everyone for your prayers! And thank you for posting this great link Morwenna!

Sincerely,

Maria

I will be praying for your surgery to be successful.

Jesus I ask successful surgery for Maria and for full recovery of her eyes. Please deepen her faith and her relationship with You

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter

Praying for speedy and complete healing.

Thank you very much for all of your prayers. The surgery on my left eye went very well. My right eye is doing well but still has a ways to go. Please continue to pray that both eyes heal well and that my vision will be as optimal as possible.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Maria

Prayer For Health** O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I come to ask of your infinite mercy the gift of health and strength that I may serve you more faithfully and love you more sincerely than in the past. I wish to be well and strong if this be your good pleasure and for your greater glory. Filled with high resolves and determined to perform my tsks most perfectly for love of you, I wish to be enabled to go back to my duties. Amen Christ’s Peace!

Still praying, Maria!

PRAYER IN HONOUR OF ST. LUCY
(Patron of eye ailments.)

Relying on your goodness, O God,
we humbly ask You,
through the intercession of St. Lucy, virgin and martyr,
to give perfect vision to our eyes,
that they may serve for Your greater honour and glory.
St. Lucy, hear our prayers,
and obtain our petitions.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english2/p00567.htm

:signofcross:

Good sight is so important. I’ll say a prayer for you if you pray for me. Fair enough? :thumbsup:

Still praying, Maria! I hope your recovery is progressing well :slight_smile:

Thank you for your prayers. Please continue praying if you don`t mind. My left eye is a little red and sore today and the vision in my right eye is still blurry. But I am so grateful for the excellent vision out of my left eye. It is 20/25 which is a miracle for me!

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Merciful Father, look with Your immense compassion upon Maria1212, strengthening her during this time of physical and mental testing. Lord, each cell of our bodies instantly obeys Your command. Grant that healing occur within Maria1212’s body, in accord with Your Divine Will. Send her the strength that she will need to bear her cross, and the disposition to embrace it, as did our Savior, Christ Jesus. In Your mercy, send her physicians, nurses and technicians who reflect Your love to the world around them. Out of Your infinite love of us, may our prayers, rising to Heaven from around this earth, be joined with those of the Angels and Saints to form an unending petition for mercy, strength, and healing. Appeal to her heart, Father, revealing to her that each day You grant us is a true gift. In service to Your Kingdom, may Maria1212 come to view her affliction as a blessing, since it is leading many to prayer and deeper faith. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia

Thank you so much for the beautiful prayer. I really appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Amen! Amen! Amazing, lovely prayer, Aldebaron! :harp:

(PS, Not to hijack the thread, but is your screenname after the star Aldebaran? :))

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.