Prayer request for the staff at CA and CAF

I’d like to make a special request of the members here. I love this site, and I wanted to make a special prayer request for all the mods and staff here at CAF and CA. They do a fantastic job here, and it is alot of work, so Iam going to pray for them, as their hard work has benefited alot of us here, myself included.

Father in heaven, most kind and loving Father, I ask that You continue to bless the staff and mods here at CAF and CA. They have helped us out alot, and we as members are praying for continued blessings upon all the staff and mods and our members here at CAF and CA. Thank you Father for hearing my prayer. I ask this in the name of Your most beloved Son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Amen.

God bless the staff and mods, and all CAF members!:slight_smile:

:signofcross:
Dear Lord;

Please guide them in their journey
and protect them in their trials.
May they always know our gratitude
by measure of the many blessings
we ask you to bring them
for all of their hard work and care.

Amen!

:signofcross:

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen…

Visit, we beg you, O Lord, this forum and drive from it all snares of the enemy: let your holy Angels dwell herein, to keep us in peace; and let your blessing be always upon us.

Through Christ our Lord. Amen

i would like to second this prayer, as I believe it is greatly needed for all the management at this time!:gopray:

We beseech thee, oh Lord, to be our helper and protector.
Save the afflicted among us; have mercy on the lowly;
raise up the fallen; appear to the needy; heal the ungodly;
restore the wanderers of thy people;
feed the hungry; ransom our prisoners;
raise up the sick; comfort the faint-hearted.

We praise you and thank you Oh Lord!

:crossrc: Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary …

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

The CA and CAF staff are in my prayers!

I’ll be praying for the CA and CAF staff. I’ve really enjoy this site. :slight_smile: :signofcross:

Sweet Mother, please give the staff at Ca and CAF the strength they need to carry on with their daily burdens

[FONT=Book Antiqua][size=4]St. Michael the Archangel,

[/size]
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world

seeking the ruin of souls. Amen…

[LEFT]Amen!!![/FONT][/LEFT]

Hear us, Lord, holy Father, almighty and eternal God; and graciously send your holy angel from heaven to watch over, to cherish, to protect, to abide with, and to defend the staff at CA and the CAF.
Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Every night , when I say my prsayers, I include one for “all my friends on CAF”. I will make a special request also in my morning prayers.
Kathy

CAF has my continued prayers :gopray: May God bless them in their ministry.

Thank you God for sending these wonderful people into this ministry that is helping so many people. Continue to bless them all abundantly. Amen.

Let us Pray. Lord God of all Creation, let us pray for these men and woman who sacrafice their time and knowledge to answer the questions of those in need. Lord, we beseech You, allow them to continue on their paths of following the Church precept of instruction the ignorant. Amen.

:crossrc:

:amen:

Thank you all very much for the prayers! :slight_smile:

Praying for the staff of CAF.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.